Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Silute "Temporary" Rolocation? IMC give us a answer!

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John

1 Like

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis

I don’t know what the truth is and won’t speculate but don’t believe everything they say.

Also, they will not move it back to SA any time soon. Send them a ticket. They might actually have moved the server back by the time you get a reply though.

cheers

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis

1 Like

Yeah, I know many people who are giving up the game because the disconnect, lag and ping problems, we brazilians are getting upset with so many problems and no signal of solutions… the game have so many potential, please IMC pay atention to us, we have one of the biggest fan base TOS ever had and we are losing people with all these problems, if you start bringing the server back to here, that would bring a lot of people who have stoped playing back, don’t be lazy, you are losing people and losing money… @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis

1 Like

1 Like

We don’t have enough population to keep up with the server fragmentation. Just merge the 3 american servers already.
I’m so tired from queueing for more than 30 minutes just to do my daily missions. A gateway system would be for the better, but I doubt this kind of change would be applied that late into the game.

SA have population to keep up, Klaipeda is “fine”, and Orsha R.I.P.

I still have faith, they will fix this game!
Praise the sun :raised_hands:

Really? Do you still have faith? My faith has died, your post have 5 days already, we marked all GMs here and until now no one answered, I bet they are playing pokemon go right now, just like me… ¬¬

Yes, I still have faith, I see RO grow up, at the beginning was kind of what ToS is today, but after a while everything was settling.
The game itself is not bad, it’s even quite fun.
But really lack a more active staff.

How many years!?

Please IMC, please reply. Solve the problem.

@moderators @imchkkim

R.I.P. IMC ;-; @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Nothing hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

/ @haukinyau1

We get the answer after 5 months

IMC soon™ is real

2 Likes

It is easier they join the SA with the Orsha as it was before to return to South America. This is the reality.

#siluteneedmoarlove