Tree of Savior Forum

[SA Silute] Synch movements. New hack/abuse?

• Server : Silute

• Team Name : blessed8 and daieric9

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : August 22, 10:54am

• Evidence

Follow both characters blessed8 and daieric9 (names are very suggestive though), you will see them jumping at the same time, moving following the same patterns (direction and duration until turning to other direction, all at the same time), casting skills at the same time (I presume those skills are on the same key), 1 of them always stop for the other to reposition, then starts again.

Looks like they are being controlled at the same time, by the same person, in the exact same moment, like shared commands from the PC. Not sure how to put it better.

Also not sure if it is even possible or allowed. But it certainly caught my attention, first time seeing this.

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri

4 Likes

As the name are suggesting multiaccounting…

@GM_Francis

I think it’s time for imc to star banning players by IP

It’s ridiculous how players can abuse the game events/etc by creating multiple accounts

IP ban doesn’t mean sh1t in Silute, most BRs still have dynamic IP. Which means everytime they turn their modem off/on they get a new IP. And IP range ban would be unfair with innocents that live in the same region.

1 Like

Simply deleting an account would not help either. Abusers like this one probably transfer everything to other accounts. I guess the best thing is to track all transactions these accounts did (also similar account names, this guy is not being very smart at names creation) and sanction the whole net.

But I can see it being a very complicated action to do. No excuses to not do it, but still something that looks complicated.

1 Like

Lookd like a bot program that can multiaccount to me.

Wow imc has some serious matter to deal with here

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

Still waiting for an answer.

If you’re using a wireless keyboard, you could probably get two receivers to recognize the single keyboard.

IP ban their whole country !

1 Like