Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Silute - Lag spike after 04/25 patch

Server Name: Silute

• Country, Region : Brasil

Hi, I would like to say that our latency seems pretty bad through command //ping but when actually in game seems pretty fine.

By the command //ping the results are showing variations betwenn 0.050 to 0.400 constantly for any Silute players who I asked for do this test.

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia

Can you please check this issue!? I really appreciate your attention, have a nice day!

5 Likes

@fortranf77
Sorry for your inconvenience
do you have only lag spike? when?
what about FPS?

Well, I’m having the same problem but aggravated. Everytime I play, the ping varies between 30~400 ms. Howeer, this isn’t the worst part: the game environment halts for a while, as if my client is awaiting a response from the server. It stays like that for a few seconds, and then everything is warped and resolved in less than a second, making me miss those seconds of fight.

Furthermore, I was able to soften this issue by defining a local dns server for my adapter, and apparently solved this until today. However, when playing today the game began, again, to halt frequently. As a Pyromancer, I am frequently caught freezed in place when casting a spell, that actually isn’t cast. Monsters sometimes halt, and then warp around as iI couldn’t see their movements in real time.

I have already tried nearly everything (won’t buy a new router only because of one game), and only the dns server thing seemed to affect this somehow.

EDIT: I have only latency lags, so far no hard processing-related lag. FPS keeps at the same levels all the time. From what it looks, those latency lags seem to happen during high load times (when there are more players online).

Thank you for the info. We are currently looking into this~!

Happening for me on Silute as well. It’s unplayable.

Maaaaaaaaaaaybe you guys should’ve actually done maint this week, just a hunch.

Failed to create mission instance due to exceeded server capacity !!!http://prntscr.com/f6v7a1

Server [SA]Silute