Tree of Savior Forum

[SA]Silute; IMC do fucking something, work on this Issue. Pretty please?

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_No @STAFF_John @STAFF_J @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

more than 30 hours without playing, already submmited 3 tickets and nothing.
DO SOMETHING!

Same problem here…

The same problem what is happening with everyone here , the interesting thing is that with my secondary char I play normally…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Some BR guys decided that it’s a good idea to DDOS the server. There’s nothing IMC can do in this case

If you want to blame it, blame the ones who DDOS the server.

that is a fake rumor :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here.
I’m still waiting.

Yeah so fake that IMC made an announcement for it [Updated] Announcement Regarding [SA]Silute Server Connection Issues - May 5th

Same here, stucked in Royal Mausoleum 3F

o caralho de novo o mesmo problema, serio esta me broxando muito isso, dai eles levam tempo pra caralho para responder ou fazer algo, QUERO FAZER MINHAS DG, FARMAR. ARRUMA ESSA MERDA!
@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_No @STAFF_John @STAFF_J @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian
OLHA IMC
https://scontent-gru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/13182952_10201692546233231_1649955701_n.jpg?oh=5ad7e877f062f8ce4ec39fd4c3807070&oe=572F07DF

2 Likes

same problem here but just some maps crush not all of them, “early access” meeh more than a month and maaaaybe 10 days of play, all rest down or crush or something like that, totally worth “early access”

So the Lodge Stuck problem that we have since the launch day with a lot of maps is caused by DDoS too? cuz that’s the current problem over SA.

maybe they would be able to respond faster if impatient idiots didn’t keep spamming them with tickets that they have to sort through for new information.

Maybe if they respond to my tickets, I don’t need to make one everyday?

what planet do you live on with 10 hour days?

ninguem consegue joga

Now you are just trolling, if you can’t help in someway just shut your mouth ffs.

Same!!!
I really hate it! My sister and her boyfriend can’t use their main characters since the tranfer too.

My character:
Server: SA Silute
Char name: Ludja
Family name: Hinaran
Map: Pyromancer Guild (Any two channels)

Sister:
Char name: Lemon
Family name: Herbalist
Map: Zachariel Road (lvl 90 dungeon entrance, Any channel)

Her Boyfriend:
Char name: Paco
Family name: TheCatzz
Map: Zachariel Road (lvl 90 dungeon entrance, Any channel)

PLEASE!!! IT’S FRUSTRATING!

IMC said that the server was suffering a DDoS attack, they never said it was a BR or someone else. In fact, it’s nearly impossible to know who exactly is doing this, it may be paid botnets doing the work. Please, stop spreading hate, we already have enough problems to deal with.

IMC is using AWS service for server. AWS service have a defensive measure against the attack. It automatically bans the IP range that send the attack to the server.

People within that IP range will not be able to access the server. Guess who complains about that?

Yes it might be a botnet, but I’m pretty sure if the botnet zombies are in BR, fat chance that it is a BR guy did it. This is not hate, it’s just logic.