Tree of Savior Forum

[SA Silute] Heavy lag issues again

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines

Guys, please take a look at Silute server again…

There is no freeze occurrences so far, but the lag is hitting hard. I recorded some Challenge Modes from yesterday in different channels, but at the same map. It is important to notice that it is not restricted to this map, but a Challenge Mode instance is always the best way to show it (and probably where it gets worse).

Map: Sausys Room 9 Channel1
July 18, 2017 - around 09:40pm server time

Lag is visible during the entire video. I even removed some effects at 08:16 so you can see my character more clearly and notice the lag between skill usage and damage proc.

Map: Sausys Room 9 Channel 3
July 18, 2017 - around 10:20pm server time

This was the best one, with no problems at all. Channel 3 was clean to play, couldn’t feel any lag. Sharing here for comparison purposes.

Map: Sausys Room 9 Channel 5
July 18, 2017 - around 11:10pm server time

Again, lag issues happening very often… skills not being casted, loosing time on channeling skills, very laggy.

These are the ping statistics during the whole time I was doing these challenge modes:

Also, disconnects are being very frequent!

Here is what happened when I got a disconnect a little bit before starting the first Challenge Mode listed here:

Lag seems to have started with July 10 maintenance! (Exorcist and Pied Piper patch). Here are other reports made by players:

Specs:
Brazil - south (Porto Alegre)
5mbps cable connection ISP

Intel Core i3-3220 3.30GHz, 4GB RAM, win10 x64, GeForce GT 710

Addons installed:

• Better Quest
  • Hair Enchant Extend
  • Hotkey Ability
  • JPvoice R9
  • nowPlaying
  • rader R9 fix
  • Show Hidden Buff
  • Treasure Map
  • Zoomy Plus
1 Like

I’m not doing CM, but I had several lag issues at Gemstone yesterday. Most of my guildmates had the same problem. I can’t provide a video but I’ll record today’s gemstone and post here.

Good work, @fabricio_polo

2 Likes

In velcoffer Raid yesterday the lag, freeze was horrible… fix the lag that is seen in silute, do not leave us again 3 months of bad connection and constant lag

@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Yuri

2 Likes

@fabricio_polo
Hello, our team is already aware of the issue and are looking into the lag issue with Sausys room 9 too.
Thank you for your report & feedback.
Sorry about that. :sob::sob:

1 Like

Not only Sausy room.
Gemstone Feud or challenge mode level 6+ in all maps are with insane lag, today I lost challenge level 7 because nobody in the party was able to cast their skills due to intense lag.

1 Like

The game is lagging hard this weekend even with low ping and high fps.

There’s a problem with the quest refresh on the mini-map, is not working at all. Some quests aren’t refreshing on the bigger map too and I need to change the channel or go to another area to clean both of my maps.

Update: It’s possible to refresh the map on zoom too, that means the map is just not being refreshed automatically.

@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Yuri

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Letitia

Previous post I said that Sausys Room 9 Channel 3 was fine, but this time we got lag when we reached Challenge Mode Level 6. There were some people screaming that Channel 1 was awful too.

If you look at the video, you will see that during level 1 to 5 it was completely fine. When we reached level 6, starting from 13:55, some minor lag started, but during boss fight was the worse: from my side it was Possession and Rubric channeling delaying to start deal damage, wasting channeling time, Aqua Benedicta taking time to activate correctly after casting, also some skills not being activated after animation, making my character stuck at place for a second… You will also see that skills like Zaibas were processing their damage very slowly, what is not a characteristic of this skill, and the Onmyoji characters could not deal the same damage pressure they were doing on previous levels.

No ping statistics this time, forgot to start it :confused:

Not sure if it is happening on other situations, but people trying uphill are reporting lag spikes too. I guess it is something related to high mob density? Cause I’m facing lag only during Challenge Modes. Since first report I was doing only on Channel 3 to avoid these lag spikes, but now channel 3 presented it too.