Tree of Savior Forum

SA Silute hasn't been working for 16 hours now

What do? Spam this on general until IMC starts caring?

16 hours only? hasn’t worked for like a week for me not a single day, since it opened

2 Likes

Use WTfast or pingzapper

Doesn’t work anymore.

WTFast isn’t working anymore for me. Kinda upset now.

I’m furious!!! I paid to play !!! I paid token 60 days and I’m losing money. Solve it or else give back money from paying. This is a complete disregard for the user in Latin America. You are giving us a treatment of poorer quality, just ignore us because we are not American, European or Asian. I suggest that all Latin Americans create account on the American server and let’s go to Klaipeda protest. Let us press that server until that incompentete company resolve to do something.

1 Like

If you keep trying to connect you can connect with SOME characters, but not all of them.

But for some people they can’t even connect at all.

you need to change the title of your post to ‘‘sa silute hasn’t been working since 5th may’’

3 Likes

WTFast doesn’t work anymore for me too.
I cannot even login in Siluet now.

FACT: if a sea server was with this problem, would have already been solved.

2 Likes

Lost my only free days of this week thanks to this and there’s still no fix in sight.
Great, just great.

Be cool, probably we will have a nice and incredible single tome as compensation u_u

I am about missing the Level Up Games administration…

Level up nunca nos deixou 1 semana sem poder conectar, Level up nunca anunciou uma promoção de 50% mas antes aumentou o preço em 100%, IMC ta pior que level up

1 Like

18h and waiting…

1 Like

20hours…

1 Like

Esse jogo já virou piada