Tree of Savior Forum

[SA]Silute 48 hours and we cant play. IMC say something!

i can loggin my wizars… my ranger and barbarian are stuck on tenet garden i cant logg in no matters what channel…
When im loggin with my Wizard i cant use shout, i cant see the shout channel, i cant send friend request, i cant see my friend list, i cant send wisper, i cant give likes, i cant block silver sellers chats, i cant use some skills… then play is impossible…
then im afraid to go on maps and get stuck like my other characters…

some times i even can logg in that msg jus pop up “Cannot connect to the server”…

the thing is i can see a LOT AND YES A LOT of post like this talking about the problems on the new server [SA]Silute, and i dont see you IMC team say nothing about not even to give some answers, u need to understand we need some answers, i work on custommer service and give answers is importan!!!
dont stay there without say nothing and keeping us in dark… please IMC say something!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I miss @Staff_Julie

not only my money hahaha and well keep calm and wait for the exp tomes and no token compensation… LOL

LOL ‏ ‌ ‍ ‎ ‏ ‌ ‍ ‎ ‏ ‌ ‍ ‎ ‏

so… but im not calm ok that was only a sarcastic joke ahahah

Continuing the discussion from [Updated] Announcement Regarding [SA]Silute Server Connection Issues - May 5th:

send ip send ip they are stupids or what i know almost all of the players have dinamic IP… my ip change every 12 hours… and i cannot do nothing about that

same problem here, I hate this fk IMC