Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Sillute new relocation and why I'm afraid of it

###LoL m8.

Read the post that you just used. Or just try to get in any of those links.

That project was shutdown a long time ago. Level Up Game still is the “official” partner with IMC.

Welp RIP your translations. Ours are still going from what it looks like:

O que já tava ruim vai voltar a ficar pior.

Server NA 300 ping+

1 Like

Lets play a fun game here now pulling this thread back on topic. You can actually estimate the cost of an Amazon AWS server on their website provided here: https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/pricing/

Now, for some odd reason it looks like the SA hosting in Sao Paulo is actually more expensive than NA/EU/SEA which kind of boggles my mind honestly along with their limited options. You can also estimate monthly charges using the calculator here too: http://calculator.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html

Neat eh? Lets see if people can come up with ballpark figures here on how much IMC actually does spend on the servers compared to the money they have made from all the DLC.

Ok guys, IMC is trying the best to fix problems so please give them time. I do understand your annoyance when server performance is bullsh*t but please stand it for a while because your server will be fine soon. For all recent actions, they do read our complaints and they do understand what they need to do so let’s believe in them and give them time :slight_smile:

Jeez the instant white knighting human shield is real. Are you afraid of something here maybe a dirty little secret that they might pay less for servers than people think? All while charging us way more than they should for profit? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just made multiple posts in their defense but after doing research now I’m actually admittedly taken back by reality here. They very well could have only dumped $10,000 into bad servers and easily just upgraded capacity. Then blame it on DDoS to cover their bad coding while running off with $1,000,000 from selling packs at $25+ to over 50,000-100,000 people. That includes the maybe $250,000 they pay Steam too.

nah, I know you guys will call me as White Knight but actually I am just a normal player like you. I play in Telsiai. I used to be very angry and upset with what they did with our servers: lag, bot, delay, char stuck blabla. I even downloaded kTOS and ready to move to there. However in these days they are taking few actions that show they are looking for a long-time solution. Do you realize that after they tried to fix our server problem quickly, it came back to us? I believe that they are trying to solve our problems in order not to let it come back to us again. So please give them a chance to fix this awsome game. If they can’t, I (and you, maybe) can leave this game :slight_smile:

You’re probably right… they’re obviously not going to bring the server back to SA soil again, forcing me to quit the game
I’ve been playing with 30-40ms all day long… I really don’t understand where/what problems are they talking about
But well… let’s see what’s gonna happen
Anyway, if they don’t move the server back to SA, I’ll definitely quit (and many other people), because It’s so unsatisfying being forced to play in a 250ms server when you used to play in a 30ms one

1 Like

Dude! Thank you for this post! :heart:
I feel exactly same about it :confused:

1 Like

a SA server cannot be in NA for a long time. They MUST move it back to SA. If they don’t, welll, there is no reason to support a bullsh*t game company anymore.

2 Likes

Also, there’ll be a lot of people in NA server and it’ll be crowded as ■■■■. lol

This topic must be on top for the nexts days. We need a position of IMC regarding these subjects.

We know IMC will NEVER allow 2 servers at the same city. Level Up! and Silute. And we MUST have a answer now:

• If Silute never come down to SA terrain again, we can transfer our accounts to Level Up server?

If yes, it’s all good. But if the answer is “no”, Imc will have a big trouble with the mass quit.

1 Like

At lest in NA servers, i had stable 220-230 ms ping.
But oh god, on sillute, 134-340 ms ping, so stable i could even feel it.

@jeffbr92
They are not putting SA on same server as Orsha and Klaipeda they are moving it back to a separate server in NA region.

I don’t think you should worry. I’ll message you personally in a moment.

thats true? where u read it?

Please, message me as well… I’m really worried about this! Calm me :frowning:

The problem is that there is no way we are getting a ping lower then 200 with a server located in NA, even if it was a temporary solution which most likely isn’t since IMC has proved again and again that we, SA community can’t believe their word on anything.

I take back what i said, just logged in and it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.

350 ms is a pain. IMC Is there a estimated time to move it back to SA, stable and with better latency?

1 Like