Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Server is never coming back to actual SA, right?

IMC is not even talking about SA anymore
Game is becoming unplayable with such high ping
sigh

1 Like

They will bring it up again… “soon”

exactly… “soon”

Another fucktard post

Perhaps that’s because they are fixing the SA server before move it again?

2 Likes

If you bring up this topic in a month’s time, after they have had time to work things out, then it might be substantial. They literally just moved the server, do you know how long these things take?

i doubt it comes back, LUGs server is opening soon

Not everyone is having problems with this new high ping including me. lol Be patient. If they told us they’ll be getting it back soon it means they will.

1 Like

Whoa there. I wouldn’t be so sure about this.

So, OP, The game is very playable if you use some tunneling softwares like noPing (ping goes from 300 ms to miraculous 100~120 ms, you can test it for yourself for free). It’s about U$5/month, and I decided that I’m going to pay for their services instead of buying TP. So, as you can see, IMC is losing money on this in some way. At least, from my side…

Now, I’m not sure how legal it is to use tunneling for the purpose of better connection, but if it is illegal, well, then I guess I’ll just stop playing the game until they do something about the servers’ location.

I think they will never put us back…

unlike the forums, the IMC staff has other things to do than simply rehash the same topics over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and – ehem, well i think you get the point.

they said they are looking for suitable new hosting.
when/if they find it, expect it to be moved back.

Remember when they said “open beta coming soon” then they announced it was coming in 3 months?
Yeah, soon.

1 Like

Remember when we had this thread where nobody could really agree on a proper server location for the SA community or publisher? Then people didn’t like the answers which are obvious that no location or host is going to be good enough for everyone in the entirety of SA from what I understand.

Sure feels like a week ago.