Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Halloweed's build Wizz dps

i like to share with you. my build and my rotation of skills. just that

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbfh.213f5f647585.1e3f617a85.1523314551.152545

its been working nice by boss hunting.

How exactly is runecaster doing in this build. You’re sacrificing the amazing mastema attribute for some slow-ass mediocre skills and a damage buff to freezing sphere which is nice.

imo, mastema attribute sucks. its overstimate, also the damage of RC its best for the late-game pve.

Weird, i’ve only heard people express dissapointment for runecaster damage, but hey. If it works great for you, then by all means enjoy your build!

Do you have any videos in action?
I would like to see your DPS time!!

Also, is rune of ice working on eleme ice skills now? I mean, boosts damage?

@leozimfel
Rune of Ice only works for [Freezing Sphere] under elemenalist tree. it does not affect hail or frost cloud

1 Like

Your opinion is wrong, but as someone else told you, if you like it go for it. Just don’t try to spread this as a good build.

1 Like

Awesome!!!

I really like when i see diferent builds!

I’m not saying RC is totally bad, but your lack of explanation will cause unnecessary arguments

The only thing I can tell your build is that Mastema C1 buff Holy Damage and it favor of Rune of Justice. At the same time, I hate it because it favor Cleric to top your DPS either with Druid C3 heal bomb or Palainquisitor to smite 555,555 damage easily. Or even Miko’s dance will help a lot those OP swordies.
(As a wizard, I just jelly we lack of modifier % to jump our damage like previous quickcast attribute, but we contribute many of the dps buff %)

Then, most world bosses are dark attribute, and it cutoff -25% dark damage usually. That’s the problem of Mastema even at C2. And… it have low chance to fail and small AoE to aim.

But, I can tell that Mastema C2 give highest total skill factor in wizard tree 1560% + (24*1560/2)% in 20s, with rotating 3-4 SP pots for Chappy cards, you can deal 3m damage in single skill. Not to mention Warlock have 10% dark damage bonus by attribute. Good thing is you don’t need to stand close or casting, after 1 time cast you can do whatever you want.

im try to skip the explanation, because im little tired, but the points its the atribute damage like u say.
i dont know how its working now the mastema DoT. but its loose a loot of damage on world bosses also its useless like a powerfull dot because its too slow. also some bosses like zaura or rexipher make the longes DoTs useless or dangeroust (by reflecting) with some skills
instead with rune of justice i do almost 1.5kk on some bosses with one over heat. and when a crono give me pass i have all the rotation again,

Yes, base on the latest 2OH update and with Chrono help, I think they somewhat comparable with the Holy Damage favor in superior bosses.

But then, with high attribute mastema c2 is good in general.

I also suggest you max your invocation and reduce mastema to lv1, since you only use it for holy damage debuff.

why do u max EarthQuake?

but invcation only makes longer with more lvl but mastega gets damage. i have invocation lvl 3 and with a crono on et it can be up everytime.

EarthQuake now have 3 over heats. and with lethargy makes twice damage so, IMO now its the most powerfull skill of the wizz circle.

In fact, invocation damage % scale with level quite high like 100% per hit in each level. Lets search where i read this but it was tested. The 10s for lesser downtime is much better general mobbing and ET. While without attribute mastema lv5-3 just a 100% skill factor loss in 1 hit

This, I agree that Earthquake is viable on boss now with last 2 weeks update.
But in general PvE and mobbing the push back is bad

Anyway this build is gamble on R9 whether Warlock C3 is good or bad, but my bet is that it will be good, since wizard R8 is worst compare to all trees. Warlock C3 is the only redemption to wizard’s dps power, Sage/Enchanter are bad design with no sign of powerhouse dps but more to support, ff seem designed for pvp, while we can’t expect new C1 to be great as single circle.

How is called the addon which makes display duration of Chapparition buff above your head?

muteki and muteki 2, from the addon manager

1 Like