Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Halloweed Wizz Dps LF Guild/Party for the new content

my char its done soI just want a party to do pvp and the velcoffer raid just for fun and combac to the game. I don’t speak portuges but Im speak Chileno and write some inglish with a ton of errors :tired:

anyway this its my char with some atributtes full and my build From My main Halloweed Silverknigth
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbggg

add me to discord if you want javier#7816

my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011414203510
my (dog) instagram : https://www.instagram.com/nemi_giri/bonus

bonus pic of my dog Nemy time ago image

:tired::tired::tired::tired::tired::tired::tired: chars

care what you say suchi I have not ptoblem with you so I dont wanna report you. for harassment you just don’t know me so keep that in mind. your are only expanding fake rumors against me and thats an affort .

also your guild mate brenam ask me to joint along these week so…

i dont want to fight, thats why I dont joint to your guild but now looks like you are the toxic player triying to
harassing another player just bewcause you dont like it.

It’s not harassment. It’s just my experience with you and MY opinion. Look up harassment in the dictionary. I know about what you said, I’m in Skyline and the subject was brought and I talked to them about you and how you bought your weapon with real $$$, and how after you were left out from the guild coz of your behaviour to the point that nobody wanted to ever share anything else with you (including me). I can post some really nice SS of other guildmates opinion if I wanted to harass you but that’s not my idea. You are not aware of the things you do or say, and the impact in other people; from my profesional point of view, you need some help w that, seriously.

you come to my thread spreading rumors and lies about me by your hown perseptiond and what another tols you, without evidence and just to annoy me

like the definition say
“harassment: aggressive pressure or intimidation.
“The state also grants us the right to pursue this belief without any form of persecution or harassment”
sinónimos: persecution, harrying, pestering, badgering, intimidation, bother, annoyance, aggravation, irritation, pressure, pressurization, force, coercion, molestation”.
this is harrassment.
i was on youkai like 9 months more than you so you even don’t know me and don’t know them. I could say who any of them have glitched or used a virutual machine to farm with 5 counts opens. but i dont because I’m not interested on botter anyone.

Of course Javier, It’s everyone else’s fault except your own; you trully descrived it here, well, if someone manages to understand what you are trying to say. <3

So… as you say, you were 9 more months in Youkai than me, and you got expelled by a “moral conflict”. I guess they DO know you more than I do.
And I regret that nobody refunded you with your 70k of talts that you so kindly donated to the guild, which I guess had nothing to do with you buying in $$$ from a guildmate the Regard Horn Staff you own, so nicely portrayed in your pics.

The so “toxic” community you talk much about, is small, and sorry darling, news travel fast.

there are no now there ar just roumors only instead you have any kind of proof. and come here to my thread it’s an harassment so:

.- I never ask for that 70k of talt I give it without any intention of refound.
.- I reach my staff buying like 20 Diamon Anvils by several ways but no one directly by ca$h.
.- I was on 3 guilds before youkai ( my last) first Allywen, them Overmind and last on Youkai. and only you and a bunch of players from youkai hate me by no reason.
only like 5 players of youkai really hate by my personality and thats is not a reason for this kind of pursuit. so if you have any kind of proof please share it (at your own risk) and stop to telling lies about me. even mauri (zing) have spoked wiht me after kick me from ovemind and we have been fine since that, so maybe he is more mature than you…

please @STAFF_Letitia can you clear this tread?. im tired from his harassment

I will be closing this thread on request from the OP since the topic has taken an inappropriate turn.