Tree of Savior Forum

[S.A Lenja] "Eternal"

My TeamName: Wolfie
Server: South America ~ Lenja
Guild leader “CrimsonBlood” from “Eternal”, expelled all members of the guild (which was currently the only guild on the server that could do Boruta content) to get all the seals and the boruta card to sell (probably), we are more than 30, and now the only thing that we can do its to wait a IMC response to know what to do.That’s a video showing the guild being “disassembled”:

34 Likes

kinda predictable things like that happening on the new servers, imc should completely desactivate guild contents there, it’s only a way to people playing alts to inject items on the old servers;

9 Likes

This is disgusting people, please take action on this type of scam and this type of player

14 Likes

My team name: Azorius
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!
I hope IMC do something about this.
This dude will probably sell everything for real money, something has to be done.

12 Likes

TEAM NAME: Iuminne
SERVER: [S.A.] Lenja
I was from that guild e was kicked… He stoled everything…

12 Likes

Team Name: Jackstell007

Hello IMC we need help and justice !!

11 Likes

@STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Jin @William121213513513 @Staff_Alex @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @staff

12 Likes

My TeamName: DeDek

The guild leader (CrimsonBlood) of the guild “Eternal” excluded the guild while taking with him all the storage items (Boruta seals, boruta medals, boruta card, boruta boxes and everything else), we demand that he gets a punishment that fits this horrible behavior and that we get our effort back, which was month’s worth of farming and guild content to be thrown in the garbage all because of a person that acted in the worst manner possible.

8 Likes

My Team Name: Lupita

Please, IMC staff, take this matter into consideration by either banning the user (CrimsonBlood) and removing the items/silver (before they are sold/traded in the market) or any other way fit as a penalty against this toxic player.

@STAFF_Yuri @GM_Francis

9 Likes

Team Name: Konnichiwa
Server: [S.A.] Lenja
Hello IMC, following the others replies here is another proof of the ban wave from the CrimsonBlood master of Eternal guild in Lenja server, he wiped the guild to keep for himself the items.

7 Likes

My TeamName: Deithwen

I simply find it unacceptable for Lenja’s biggest guild to suffer a coup d’état that way where all players were abandoned without the various items that were in the closed guild inventory.

7 Likes

Nome da equipe: karnoski
Sever: Lenja

jogadores foram abandonados sem os vários itens que estavam no inventário fechado da guilda.
agora tamos em penalidades por causa do lider da guild expulsou todos.
e etc…

9 Likes

i’m xVrudubuts, player from lenja server, I was a member of “eternal”, the guild leader “CrimsonBlood” suddenly kicked every member of the guild, the storage had arond 50 boruta seal, 134kk silver, and he has a boruta card on his bag, hope he get banned soon before selling all seals

9 Likes

My TeamName:TutuBaraum

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/yWCy9xo
The player (CrimsonBlood), leader of the Eternal Guild, Lenja Server, excluded all players and stole all Boruta’s drops, remembering that nobody makes a boruta alone! IMC do it justice!

5 Likes

I hope CrimsonBlood get punished, or even banned, and Eternal get a new Leader. We had a different problem with a jerk disbanding a guild and IMC remade that guild. If you’re an old forum user or Silute Player, you might have seen Fire Emblem’s case. I’m not sure, but I think IMC can pass the guild to another Eternal guildmade even with everyone removed. I’ll tag some staff people just in case.

@STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Jin @William121213513513 @Staff_Alex @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy

14 Likes

Team name: DragonSoul_

CrimsonBlood just decided to do a massive scam with all of us, Eternal guildmembers. He just expelled everyone from the guild and will propably sell for real money all of the Boruta Items (seals, cubes, shinning cubes, pouches and the Boruta Card) that was in the guild storage, as well as his personal storage, since he was opening the cubes so the guildmembers would choose what they want. In order to acquire an item from there, there was an internal Merit System implemented among the guild, and some activities would render you points, like participating in the Boruta Raid and Guild Territory Wars. I just hope that IMC does something about this, because this scam will harm ALL of us that were trying to get better gear before the Silute merge, since there is no way of acquiring Boruta Items except with guild content. To add to that, we all now have a punishment of 14 days from participating in any guild content, which means that we won’t be able to do any guild related content before the merge.

Follow bellow a video from the moment when CrimsonBlood started to disassemble the guid:

Please, Help us IMC!!!

@STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Jin @William121213513513 @Staff_Alex @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy

6 Likes

I hope this account will be banned. TOS already has few active players, letting it go blank only shows that management agrees with this type of procedure and will demotivate more people to stop playing

3 Likes

TeamName: Puronimus
Server: South America - Lenja
CrimsonBlood leader of the guild called ETERNAL of the lenja server hit his guild members. 80% of the guild was new and wanted to grow up in the guild, so an old player who played in Lenja did that? many discouraged others went to other guilds. If possible, ban this guy to learn not to take advantage of others.

4 Likes

Team name: Degozaru
Server: South America - Lenja

Today April 21, CrimsonBlood that was the guild leader just decided to kick all the member and take all the itens of Eternal guild members. As the other members said before, he just expelled everyone from the guild and will propably sell for real money all the Boruta Items (seals, cubes, shinning cubes, pouches and the Boruta Card). I hope that IMC can do something about it, because this will harm all the members that were trying to get better gear before the Silute merge, since there is no other way to acquire the Boruta items. Now all the members will have a punishment of 14 days from participate in any guild content, which means that we won’t be able to do any guild related content before the merge.

Please do something about it.

Thank you.

4 Likes

@William121213513513; @STAFF_Amy; @Staff_Jin; @Staff_Alex

3 Likes