Tree of Savior Forum

RuneOfGiant Visualy Permanent + Stackable

Date and Time: Around 13h EDT

Server Name:Klaipedia

Team Name:Butter-Buttler

Character Name:Solom

Bug Description :
In dungeon trying Runecaster and then try to switch costume… End up testing this to know a bit more about it and what other player see (They mostly see a normal or giant size or giant x 2) I think it linked for when I use the rune and if they could see me or not in their screen.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Use Rune Of Giant
  2. Change costume Before it end
  3. Wait till Rune RunOff (You should change to normal and back to giant once the buff end)
  4. Reapet (Done x 4 in this screen)

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard) :

Edit: The same bug can be made by using TpQuest While in giant
And it make a giant grow even faster … (Proc 1 time each rune)
Whitout the first bug, you get back at 1 rune size before but tp make your 2 rune size bigger.)

That was after 3 Giant rune…
And yeah that my boots …

Edit 2: Swaping weapon … Even do it… Alot of thing cause this bug but you can do it any number of time you whant by swaping weapon and other player also see you doubling volume utile they can’t see you (Was fun to shake the screen and make everything white and black on QuickCast Cast or transpose (Also i’m not really visible anymore (too big to be seen)…

People love this glitch. Or just rune of giant generaly.

1 Like

XD… rofl

Best bug ever!!!

2 Likes

inb4 Runecaster new meta for GvGs:

“I need Party 1 to head south, hit their scouts hard. Go go! Party 2 go west and flank their supports at the last second, should be synchronized with Party 1’s attack; call out on voice when in position. You there, yeah you, Runecaster, I need you to run around in GIANT AS CIRCLES to confuse their primary unit and clutter the map. What? What do you mean what else should you be doing? And who cares about your supposed mad deeps going to waste? It doesn’t matter dude. Just take your big bad self and run in some godamn circles!”

1 Like