Tree of Savior Forum

Runecaster quest

ok so i managed to get through the runecaster quest pretty quickly up until the point where i’m supposed to get the rune from the chrono master, i’ve waited for probably an hour now, done all the quests on the map and she still hasn’t given it to me.
I know she doesn’t always hand you the rune immediately, so I was wondering if anyone knows the approximate waiting time before she would find it? or if there was a prerequisite that i’ve missed like a quest. I’ve already got all the four runes before it.

Also, not sure if it makes any difference but i’m only level 146, just thought i’d get it done beforehand haha

Just come to her every 1-2 hours. When I had to wait, it took me 7 hours. Finally, I came to check only 30 minutes after the previous visit and that biatch gave me the rune at last.

haha thanks! i’ll do that, thought it might have had something to do with the fact that i managed to get through the quest in like 2 hours haha the royal mausoleum rune was already there when i went to it so i didn’t waste any time on that one lol

Thankfully I got to skip that wait… However I was not so fortunate with the royal mausoleum rune. That one took me days to find…

Took me a day to get it (checking back every couple hours). Luckily I started the quest early so it wasn’t a pressing matter!

it’s been a day .______.