Tree of Savior Forum

Rune of Justice Idea

It just came to my mind andit would possibly be op as ■■■■.

Make rune of justice work like homing arrow but with holy property missiles.

Skill level increases amount of missiles. Could be 5*Skill level. Each missile doing no more than 100% MATK.

Level 5 would be 25 missiles that could all focus 1 boss or spread targets. Divine might would be a great boost to it.

In game animation would need to change to a shitton of missiles popping out of the rune towards the targets in a very fast succession.

I find it a cool idea that would give Rune Caster somewhat better single target DPS than it has right now without having to go foken cryokino.

rofl only if the matk is like 75% per hit

That’d still be nearly twice as strong as it currently is (on one target) not even including blessing damage :joy:

It would make RoD the AoE choice and RoJ the Single target choice.
Our actual RoJ does more AoE damage than the example I left since it can do up to 230%*5 MATK on 8 targets i think. Don’t remember aoe attack ratio. My version would be 2-3 times stronger single target and 5 times worse for AoE more or less.

Now that you mention blessing, yeah it would definelty be strong, didn’t think about it. Thank god blessing shops are nerfed and are not gonna go past 2k most likely.

yeah I agree
Rune of Justice was pretty bad design.

but how about make it like 1 sec of multiple straight line light pillar in front of player.
the picture of the skill look like holy cross so

PS. im not talking about any % dmg of the skills ,because that was balance that IMC would do itself.

Idk how I’d feel about a single target skill taking 4 to 6 seconds to charge though…

What’d I miss? You mean self buffing with sadhu? Can’t they still ask a full SPR sadhu to boost them?

Looks like in Ktos they made it no longer possible. Also, if wiz3 it takes only 2 seconds to charge, so it’s not a problem. And i’d prefer rune of justice becoming a more single target focus taking into account rune of destruction already fulfills that role.