Tree of Savior Forum

Rune of Ice Skill

Ok so I heard something rather worrysome regarding this skill. By definition that skill is supposed to boost damage of all Ice type magic.

Yet I heard some people mention that the Ice magic skills of the Elementalist class are an exception. Can anyone or even better a Developer explain why or deny this?(depending on if it is true or false)

Rune of Ice only works with the Cyromancer’s ice spells.

I don’t know if it works with anything else besides the Elementalists ice spells because they were ruled out (it would have been too strong for Rune of Ice to work with Hail, Freezing Spear, and Frost Cloud.)

Some are saying it could be a bug on Reddit and a few other threads here, but it could also not be one. :T

As I remembered it doesn’t work with stationary skills (hail, frost cloud)

so are there udpates on this one? maybe not hail or frost cloud but would it work on elem freezing sphere? thanks

I’ve heard people say it only worked with ice sphere.

It works with freezing sphere, but that’s not a good reason to go rc for :stuck_out_tongue:

i see, reason why I asked is because I wanted to do an icemaster class just for fun, so ill have c4 cryo then c2 elem for the ice skills and rune caster hehe, I know its probably useless in PVP but should be fun on leveling on dungeons lol

Wait, c4 cryo? Typo?

yea typo i mean c3 /20 characters