Tree of Savior Forum

Rune of Giants in Royal Mausoleum (Runecaster Quest)

This thread will be all about hunting that god damn rune hahaha.

Am a casual player who doesn’t have internet at home (just moved in to a new city, I play at a Lan cafe). So I figured I should do this part of the quest smartly because I cant possibly wait for the rune to spawn in 24 hours straight.

So far here are the things I know about the Rune of Giants (please correct me if I am wrong):

• They spawn once a day in every floor of the Royal Mauseoleum. They despawn if nobody picks them up within 30 minutes. There is a chance for the rune to spawn every 30 minutes.

• Different floors have different spawn timers.

Now here are my questions:

• Do different channels have different spawn times?

• If I play just to look after the rune for 4 hours a day, how many days would it take me to get it and what are the chances per day?

Ijust checked the first and second floors, then simply jumped to the fifth floor and found it in the back by the waterfall on KY first try…

I guess it’s pure luck haha!

I got mine on the 22nd hour of hunting. I check all channels in one floor every 30 minutes.

Camped 5f and got mine after an hour. People say it’s random and I’m not sure if this will help but it was 3am pst when i got it.

I camped in 4f, stayed in one channel and got the rune less than 2 hours.

I got mine during a peak time (9PM GMT+8). I guess it’s completely random.

If you are going for Runecaster or Shinobi, you should really really brace yourself for this kind of quest.

Chaplain quest is easy but has a class requirement.

Wow such a masochistic quest. XD

1 Like