Tree of Savior Forum

Rune Enchanter Viable?

i want to play RC but i like Enchanter too.

is this build viable ? wi - cryo3 - kino - rune - x - enchanter

maybe warlock or take kino2/wiz2 is better ?

Since rune of giants does get additional hits from example, cafrisun set, manahas set, enchant fire, enchant lightning, sacrament, why not?

Also if you invest in some Stamina, like cards, or certain boots, you might ahve some interesting damage mitigation through enchanters evasion buff, as it offers a flat dodge value depending on your Stamina.

Bottom line, yould probably spend most of your time pressing Jump button.

Wiz 2 is better if you want to use your build. What are you aiming for with the build?

i probably like IW + PP combo and RC cos and skill is so cool and the synergy with Enchanter is ok and after watch the r9 Enchanter2 i think its worth to go

my aim is IW PP + RC other is filler

TBH first i think i wanna go ET but this game is suck the only way to go ET is factory build and i annoying to play that

then i will make a char that i have fun with it and still viable

sorc rune ‘s littlesamson is look so fun but i think it need endgame gear and high attribute thats why i go other way

IW+PP combo is quite strong and fun with RC’s Rune of Ice. But I find IW+PP on its own to also be decent, not as strong, but decent.

Enchanter c2 in Rank 9 will give you good auto attack skill filler.

If you really want to incorporate IW+PP combo, then I suggest cryo3 kino3 enchanter 2. I think this will at least make you feel a bit useful in ET.
Cryo 3 kino 3 can support itself. Enchanter 2 will help buff team with extra block and enchant lightning which is quite strong. Empowering can boost your team further. The way you will use enchanter’s new AA buff which is also pretty good.

If you want to go RC, then:
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#2133341hii.112a3a5465.13213f4f617585.15213145.152545.7a95a5

last 10 points is up to you, either empowering or enchant armor, unless IMC decides to tell us what agility actually does.