Tree of Savior Forum

[Rune Caster] Rune of Giants "dont use skills"

Seriously, will I have to wait another 360 days until this ability is really useful?

1 Like

That didn’t even made to main ktos server, in the video they talked about testing the improvement of the skill yet.

1 Like

It’s restricted to Wizard class skills only for now. Energy bolt, Magic missile, etc.

2 Likes

Even there… you can also use runecaster skill while giant form. (Anyway… it almost never 100% clear in patch note)

u need to wait next patch for all wizard tree skills

This is not true. All wizard tree.

There are even videos of people testing things with the rune, as if the AoE Ratio increases along with the rune using Pyro’s Hell Breath as an example.

Thats on kTEST not KTOS.

3 Likes

:grin:HAHA:heart_eyes:

Is this confirmed? I’m sort of annoyed I can only use RC and literal wizard class skills atm…

They mentioned in the video that they have found several skills to be TOO strong with rune of giant so they are rethinking their addressing towards the skill.

Rune of Giant + Blood Curse would be SO RETARDED lol.

look at this range!!!

it will be sad if that bug is fixed

the technology just isnt there yet.

I hope we are never able to cast more magic while giant. Wizard and Rune Caster skills are enough. If we were to be able to use all skills it would simply become OP as ■■■■.

Agree, Rune of Giant that can use all of wizard skills is OP. But I think that would be balanced if they nerf the skill duration, and also half of all wizard tree skills only that can be used while in Giant mode.

Isn’t just a visual thing ?
Rune of giant, from what I know, don’t increase the aoe of spell, it only a visual thing to matchup the size of the user skill.

I think party/self buffs would be enough, others skills would be too op

They can just reduce dealt damage by 10-30% like Guardian and High Guard from Peltasta have some penalties.