Tree of Savior Forum

Rune Caster quest question

hi ppl, I have a question about this quest.

The rune that spawns in royal mausoleum… does it spawn in every location? or just 1 location at a time?

thanks in advance

If it’s not in one location try the next one, also, it spawn in each channel so you have more work to look for it. It’s not hard to find, I found mine in less than 10 mins at the 3rd floor.

Done it 1 time ?
Done the same took me over 3 hour.
I just decide to afk aside from 1 spot in 1 chanel that what i have done for my other 2 rc. Take sometime but at least i’m doing something else while waiting other than walking around.

ok thanks for the info guys, ill keep looking

i thought it was on a 24 hour timer

camp royal 5. check your server time… sample if your time is 1am after 30min make your rounds to all locations including channel surf… its just 1 on all locations… so happy hunting if you cant find one go back to 5 and wait till another 30min from time you started your rounds…

I followed the guide in the google docs (forgot which one), just went to the market spots, changed channels since 1F, on 3rd floor I bumped into it.

Forgot to mention, depend on your settings, you may only see a faint light blue aura, so pay attention, move around a bit till you see the SPACE BAR indicator.