Tree of Savior Forum

Rune Caster quest help

Hello,

Iam doing Rune Caster (RC) quest at the moment (atm). And Iam at the Chronomancer Master (CM) - part, waiting till she find its.
The problem is its already bin seven or so days - and no progress.
Tried to do following :

1. Waiting (sitting/standing near the CM for few hours)
  2. Restarted game few times.
  3. Spamed chat with her ( A lot)
  4. Left - did same lvling and done same daily dungeons.
  5. Contacted suppor ( offered to open forum tread and get help from comunity on the matter)

So maybe Iam doing same thing wrong ? I already have in my possession 4 of 5 runes. Only missing rune of justice. And this is taking absurd amount of time to proceed ( of course its a secret quest and should be hard but I think its bugged atm :S )

From support : “We highly suggest you engage a discussion regarding this with the community in the forums so that other players can provide you some ideas on how to finish the quest.”

Maybe any one can provide me with same ideas on how to finish the quest
Because I provide you with so much entertainment and good laughter - ITS 7 DAYS, IAM DOING THIS QUEST 7 DAYS…

She’s a STINGY BISH

I did basically the same thing with her, had 4/5 runes and was waiting for her to cough hers up. I camped her for seven hours - just parked my character in front of her and didn’t change channel/talk to her/quit, anything. After seven hours I talked to her and she finally gave me the rune. @.@

gl dude and my the odds be EVER IN YOUR FAVOR~

got it the second day At first i was spaming each hours
Then 30 min
Then each 10 min

Got it something around 12:10 after speaking with her at 12:00 before

Soo try something like each 10 min should be a decent time… do something else between those minute
Runecaster quest isn’t the only annoying quest to complete XD

Just got it at : PM 2:35/6 server time

Dunno if this about exact time or just RNG

just afk at chrono master for 3 hours then talk to her. DO NOT LOGOUT during the afk.

That not true… It total RNG but it also based on time
Waiting 3 hour whitout speaking to her won’t do anything Already try multiple time on first day.
Not sure what the timer is before she might have the rune but i wouln’t supprise if it something like each 5-10 min