Tree of Savior Forum

Rune Caster Prequest CHronomancer Rune

So, it’s been 2 whole days waiting besides the Chronomacer in order to get my last Rune for the Rune Caster’s class pre-quest.

I’ve previously downloaded the “see hidden buffs” addon in order to know how much time i need to wait, but my problem is that i keep getting disconnected no matter if im afk or not (every 20 minutes aprox.) and when i re-enter the map, some of the times, the buff timer just rests to 160 - 240 minutes…

i dont mind waiting there 3 full hours or more, but it is annoying to do so, getting dc and having to wait another 2 full hours to get dc yet again…

is there any way to avoid getting disconnected or the buff ressetting randomly every time i get dc?

thx for your help

does talking to her reset the buff timer? if it does then you might want to try spam talking at her until you get a short enough time.

It resets if there is nobody on the map for some time, or if someone else takes it.

Maybe you can set a shop there, as I’ve heard that shops prevent maps from being reset (it counts as if a player is on the map).
I don’t know why you get d/c when AFK (maybe your net), so can’t really help on that. Also I suppose trying on channel 1 is better than other channels, since more people usually stay on 1.

yeah, so i figured it was resseting when there was noone in the map
i finally managed to get it, but i had to ask a friend to stay there afk in case i got dc (which happened when the buff had 10 min left, so, lucky me)

still, thanks a lot for the answer