Tree of Savior Forum

Rune Caster level 5 skills, whend used at level one, still have 8 seconds cast time?

I heard that skills that have fixed cast time (same on all of its levels) can have it shortened by using it on a lower level, that would be interesting for using a 3.2 seconds Isa (at level 2/5), enough to make a Ice Wall+PP combo.

Does anyone know if this is true or not for Rune Caster skills?

Fixed time 8 sec no matter the level. The only way to cut it is with Quick Cast.

1 Like

Rune Caster C2 will be able to cast runes into scrolls and usem them IC, that would be so good to see, a class turning for â– â– â– â–  to godlike.

then it would be a scroll caster XD

but as far as we know, hidden classes don’t have C2 or C3

and hey, runecaster is hard to use, surely, but it’s a good class if used properly (in a cryo-kino for example, or alongside with wizz 3)

1 Like

Yes, that is my intention, I’m going either Wiz3 > Cryo > Kino > RC > Warlock of Wiz > Cryo 3 > Kino > RC > Warlock…

Is freeze always useful? I mean, I know it does not word on bosses, but does it work in late-game mobs and Earth Tower (this is the last released dungeon right?) mobs?

on earth tower the cryomancer ice tree is reaaaally good, on PvP it’ll depend if there is any CC resistance on the other team

if there is a plague doctor or an oracle on the enemy team, they won’t freeze, will still get pulled by the ice tree, but won’t freeze

if there isn’t, the freeze will work, and will be really strong, plus the damage get’s a fine buff from the ice rune

Thanks for the replies.

So mobs in earth tower and late game maps still freeze?

Are there common mobs with freeze resistance? If there are, is it a common thing?

I’m going almost 100% sure for the cryo 3 build, but Wizz 3 is very OP for future content too (even if that’s also true for cryo)

Reminder.

AOE skills dont get increase…a tleast ground target type aoe dot’s.

Ice rune increases.

Ice wall. Spike. Blast. Gust. Blast. Sub Zero Shield dps altough.
Oh and freeze sphere.

Anything with lots of SPR can resist freeze.
But the chance is low that they wont freeze in these 10 seconds xD…

That’S alot of hits… and the actual freeze chance is mor elike 10~20% per hit. Not as stated 1%

I knew about the Ice Rune, I’m taking it because I don’t like the Wiz3 Ele3 path.

what do you think of this build?

In high-level grounds will Subzero Shield still be very useful? will mobs of level 200~250 still freeze? (Even if not at stated 60%, but something like 30~20% would probably still be good.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

But character hp and def scale badly lategame, against mobs with 200k hp and 5k atk.

You won’t like being hit … so procing that freeze will be like “OH GOSH THAT WAS A CLOSE SHAVE!!”.

Outside of easy to kill monsters. You might want to party up with people.
The cakewalk starts getting into an actual game around 200+ level.
People complained and imc made dungeons exp heavy… so sad still about that decision. Hopefully they will rebalance exp gain slowly overtime.

• snow rolling is like screaming … TARGET ME!!

So the shield is very useful for late-game contents right?

My intention with snow rolling is mainly for PvP situational use.

So, you also believe that cryo3 is a better combination for this class set than wizz3?

Would Wizz3 Ele3 > any ■■■■ always be better than this build? (Since it’s not purely DPS, but can not considered too supportive also)

(My intention is not to up alone, I’m just a little lost if this will be a good combination or if I should just go down the main paths)

More like.
Outside pvp it will be purely luck to survive because of the shield.

Earlygame it works wonders. Or with the right build ;D.

Currently hidden classes are believed to have only one Circle.