Tree of Savior Forum

Rune caster cryo c3 psy c1 sage and ...?

Hi i’m trying this build now, ice blast is giving a ok dmg, i cant say anything about gust (any toughts??)

but pls help me to choose the other rank, i was thinking about wizz c2 (surespell for PP) OR elem c1 for some skills/dmg/combo so?

if u use gust without attribute its not that great…if u use it without frozen state its ok at max lvl.
If u use it with frostpillar or icewall its sligthly stronger than Ice blast without max attribute.
(keep in mind that gust dont have any attributes except collision)
I highly advice surspell for pp and rc skills and even for snow rolling…
but its up to you if u see this needed or not.

1 Like

This is exactly the build I´m using.

Wiz2 Cryo3 Psycho Rune Sage.

Good for killing bosses with PP + Ice Wall, but you will struggle in sustained DPS if your combo gets cancelled.

You need Wiz 2 because of surespell.

I tryed Wiz2 Cryo3 Psycho Rune Warlock, it feels easier to clear Crystal mine (solo) for example, but you don´t have Missile Hole anymore, therefore higher level ranged mobs will hurt a lot.

I fell like the option with Sage is more future proof, and safer, and very usefull in ET.

I´m still testing, with good gear Cryo skills are dealing decent damage, Gust and Ice Pike are fast spells with no cast and low cooldowns.

1 Like

I’m with a build very similar, do you think that gust would deal more damage that Snow Rolling? Which one do you recomend?

thank u for replys ,Audra is a must have? or practonium rods is better?

havent tested till now cause iam still running with audra but i think the prac weapons should be better because of higher base matk.
U can use audra without any problems till u get 315 weapons
Iam currently w3 cryo 3 psycho RC - u sure its worth loosing quick cast for sage spells ?
Iam unsure what kind of spells we will get in rank 9…or if sage in Rank 9 would be a good dps option :confused:
so just picking sage because of missle hole might be a waste later.

Well, I´m assuming they gonna give us another rank reset when rank 9 was released.

And sage is good for soloing, you can form ice wall a lot easier because of Blink, and you can dublicate your Frost Pillar with Micro Dimension Attribute.

You don´t need to invest a lot in defense, or use a ton of potions, because of Missile Hole.

My only issue with this build is sustained damage when Ice Wall PP combo is in cooldown.

I´ll give a try to your build as well, I´m actually a big fan of Wiz3.

So far far I have tryied:

1 - Wiz2 Cryo2 Kino RC Warlock2

2 - Wiz1 Cryo3 Kino RC Warlock2

3 - Wiz2 Cryo3 Kino RC Sage

The first option you don´t have frost pillar, but you still can use Ice Pike/ Ice Bolt + Ice Blast combo, sure spell makes your life easier when using runes and comboing with Ice Wall.

Warlock skills give you sustained DPS, mainly Mastema, which is one of the strongest skills in wizard tree right now.

Your dps is awesome, but you are a glass cannon.

The second option you don´t have sure spell, but you are a monster farm wizard, Frost Pillar + IceBlast and Mastema/Invocation combo will obliterate thousands of mobs.

It´s a lot harder to use runes and comboing Ice wall + PP, but is still possible, although it´s kind of tricky.

The third option makes you a boss killer support type of wizard, you have a lot of utility, CC, can combo ICe wall + PP easier, can clear mobs quite easily with Frost Pillar + Ice Blast, but it´s harder to sustain DPS.

I´m still testing differents skills, stats and builds.

ill pref the 3rd one but without micro dimension

this helped a lot!

But i just use rune for bosses, cuz of cd, how did u choose ur skills?

cuz i put ice wall 15 frost pilar 5 snow rolling 5 ice blast 15 the leftovers on gust…

is really necessary ice pike? dmg is so low…

Quite honestly, I;d take ice spike only for the freezing cc and keep it lvl1 since the scaling is horrible, gust scales better but has no dmg attribute.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#213331hff..213f4f647585.152545.1a25314a71

This is what im running, i might get psy on r9 or wl3 depending what warlocks get

Reason i opted out of frost bolt was cast time and running out of gamepad space xD.

yo if u just want surespell for pp, just go kino3 because kino gets an attribute that makes u not lose pp channeling

1 Like

Wiz 1, Cryo 1, Kino 3, Rune, Lock, sage.

Wiz 1 = x

Cryo 1 = no subzero shield, but m def boost from shield via passives.

Kino 3 = No surespell needed. Hard cc for pvp

Rune = no attack runes, only buffs.

Lock 1 = weak mastema. But its mastema anyways.

Sage 1 = Missile hole + micro dimension on icewalls for pp combo.

thedmg from pp is from ice wall so no point just one point on cryo