Tree of Savior Forum

Rune Caster build

What do you think?

aaand do remmember that Rune Caster is not compatible with Elementalist because Frostcloud an Hail don’t work with Rune of Ice.

1 Like

thought it would work with rune of ice well trash this one

1 Like

OMG thank you for telling me, will definitely go back to the drawing board!

Initially had this in mind:

now this:

Keep in mind that every Rune Caster skill has 8 sec cast time :wink:

Ice skills that work with isa:
-ice wall
-ice blast
-Ice spike
-Gust
-Ice Blast
-Ice Property auto atks ( to low to matter)

8 sec cast time is okay. You can cast that, then use icewall combo for insane damage. Just need a party and a reason to use it ^^.

Justice is multihit skill.
Take that.

I think Wiz3 > Elem3 > Rune1 is alright although frost cloud n hail is not compatible.

But wiz3 quick cast n +50% dmg still great for both elementalist and runecaster

Freezing Sphere (elementalist C2 skill) is also compatible with Ice Rune.

It’s just not compatible with the AoE skills Hail and Frost Cloud (ice rune currently doesn’t work with AoE that is “deployed”)

@Banana
Consider PsychoC2 instead of linker because you can chip ice shards off of your walls with psychic pressure and make use of Ice Rune to do tons of damage without relying on anyone else. Psyco C2 also gives access to the stun attribute of psychic pressure which is very good.

I feel like Rune Caster is a support class so I don’t think you should be getting it in a dps build(like a wiz3Ele3).
I think a build like W->Cryoc3->Sorc c2->Rune Caster is probably what I’d go for if I were to play one. It’s not a dps oriented build, but it’s quite annoying, +100% HP, MS, Crit & Stat resistance together with all the utility from Cryo and Sorc 2 to keep aggro away from you.
Btw, does any1 have a video of Rune of Justice being used? Thanks.