Tree of Savior Forum

Rubberband fixed, thanks imc ズイ₍₍(ง˘ω˘)ว⁾⁾ズイ

:satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction::satisfaction:

6 Likes

pay 50m to jump forward

@STAFF_Bob

Confirmed with Thrust Arts as well that this is fixed. Can you confirm this change was intended and that the problem will be fixed moving forward?

Would be a shame to see this broken again in a couple of weeks.

EDIT: NVM I see it in the notes
Skills

• Froster Lord’s attack range will be reduced for the Grimoire Master event.
  • Made improvements to correct the player’s positioning after skills have been used.

Did Shield Train also get this fix? Or wait, it was the Murmillo Leap Attack wasn’t it? Sorry I don’t have a Murmillo right now.

stares at avatar

1 Like

thrusts, frenzied slash seems to be okay now

1 Like

I can use Palm Strike combo 100% time now.

:satisfaction:

Is this related to my pet NOT bugging out at all today? Pets fixed? :open_mouth:

From yesterday (after patch) :tired:

No one can target this murmillo properly

It’s a special week. Frenzied slash is now (as it should be) a gap closer nuke attack and not the most powerful ranged swordsman attack.

Truly a blessed time to be playing ToS… :sad:

Yes, I am really excited to pvp now thanks to these changes. Feels like I can actually control my character and make an impact, rather than just spam moves and pray they work.

Gotta give credit where (and when) credit is due !

Good job IMC ! My Canonie isn’t Leblanc anymore (was fun to juke enemies, a bit less to juke myself)

:distinguished:

heard rubber band is back in TBL and overweight for thrust ( rng )

as of yesterday it was still fine

Murmillo frenzy slash feels smooth now

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.