Tree of Savior Forum

Royal Mausoleum 4f Secret Room

Hey guys i finally did it, the real way this time and i got to the Secret Room. I did some experimenting and discovered that you need a pre quest to be warped into the room (not sure yet which quest, im gonna update if i find out, but i think its a quest from Rukas Plateu). Now as you can see in this picture there is a cube and a book on a shelf. The cube is spitting random numbers from 1 to 6 from what i can see. And the book give you 2 option the first on is to read it which doesnt help you because it says along the line ā€œcant read the letter because someone whiped it awayā€ and the second one is to leave the room. Now i dont know what to do from this point. I tried typping in the number in the normal chat and press enter to trigger it but nothing helps. The cube spits out the nuber randomly .

I hope some is smarter then me and he figures it out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

PS: Sorry if i have some typos

4 Likes

what did you trigger in 4f to get into the room?

1 Like

Every item on the map which has the name Royal Mausoleum Blue Print in the name. For example the tombstone in the middle of the map.

please be more exactā€¦

PD: Congrats and thanks for posting itā€¦

Like i said i was warped into the room which has the name Royal Mausoleom blue print in it ā€¦ they are scattered around the map. The first on in at the entrace from 4f the second is in the middle the tombstone (between the statue) , the third is also a book on the right side of the map. All those 3 can warp you in. I tested it . But like i said you need a pre quest for it and im not sure but i think/guess it is ether The Eternal Adventure quest line or the Adventures Favor. Just get a high level to do all the quests in Rukas Plateu. Hope this is more exact for youā€¦ Like i said im not sure.

Hope someone can help me to solve the puzzle inside the secret room. Im at my wits end here :confused:

PS: Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Saw some Koreans try the puzzle,
Kick cube -> get number -> interact with second cube (no result).
Again, kick cube -> get number -> interact with second cube (again no result).
ā€¦

Yeah I did it earlier today too. I still couldnā€™t meet with that ****** hidden book yet that only appears sometimes so that definitely not neededā€¦not like anybody thought it is X)ā€¦

I have no idea what is that cube on the other handā€¦ Itā€™s a bit weird that more than 1 ā€œblueprint thingā€ can take you thereā€¦ I would say that maybe there is a connection and it matters how you enterā€¦but I couldnā€™t figure outā€¦so maybe not XD

What second cube ?? There is only one cube in the room , or am i blin lol.
And i have the same problem all i can do is kick the cube but after that no clue , even after reading the book beside the cube it doesnt help. Hope someone is figurering it out. Im dying to now.

I somehow got there, im a paladin. After completing 5F, i went back to 4F. i couldnt find anything at first but i went back all the way to the entrance of 4F where theres a tomb that says something like ā€˜the letters/words are missingā€™.

I killed afew monsters at that spot and kept clicking on the tomb and suddenly i was teleported to the hidden spot.

Hope it helps

1 Like

Well getting in the secret room is a task yes but solving the quiz is the problem. Did you solve it?

ā€¦maybe the number refer to tombstoneā€¦ and u need to clear all the tombstone( after u get the number, find the correct tombstone, the activated tombstone will remain activate until u get all the tomb activate then u can read the tomb in hidden room which is 6 perhaps???)

i almost get all the tomb to activateā€¦ ill see how it goesā€¦

just ignore what i said aboveā€¦all the blueprint will be activated once u get to the hidden roomā€¦ now im testing the number where i would enter fromā€¦ there also the thing about mystery cube tile panelā€¦it seems theres 3 panel thereā€¦ party related??? and it also mention ur name before number at mystery cubeā€¦ coincidence??/
testing blueprint:
3- all number

I did the same, but I inverted 1 and 2 with no success

2 Likes

well i try allā€¦no success thats just a tryā€¦ well at least i did and mention here XD

1 Like

i donā€™t know if this will be useful but

this jar is a 3D object that placed there after creating the map not while (itā€™s like you put the npc on the map or the thing you want for the quests after creating it) i donā€™t think itā€™s for nothing

you see this by if you attack with the normal wiz skill auto attack the light from the attack will get in the object not bypass it

so itā€™s maybe a NPC
and maybe i am wrong

and to enter the secret room i click on any tomb there i move to the secret room

maybe cuz i end all my quests there

i tried to jump the number that shown
i tried to write it in the normal chat
i tried to auto attack
i tried to auto normal attack with dagger
i tried to kick the cube until all the number is shown

i test if i enter there from every tomb
i test if the number change the place that when the book warp me out the room

nothing work

1 Like

can you jump on top of it? and if so can you place a campfire on it?

the cube ? i can jump on the top i will try to do this as soon as end my quests for today