Tree of Savior Forum

Royal Mausoleum 1F 100%

So I want to complete the 1F 100%, the only thing I have left are those little areas on the side that can be accessed by Tiltas Valley and Ramstis Ridge.
The problem is that I can’t access the portal in Tiltas Valley (hasn’t tested RR yet), how do I enter it?

Did u do those places quest? cause i did complete 100%

the portals to the 2 side areas are both unlocked by doing quest chains around those areas

1 Like

I did everything, I’m a completionist, so all of my maps are at 100%, and I talk to everyone and etc, but the portals just aren’t working! Is is that way to anyone else?

Hi what type of controls are you using? If you are using a mouse try switching to keyboard and press space to talk to the portal. Certain NPCS and objects apparently do not interact properly with the mouse and usually only respond when using the space bar in keyboard mode. Hope it works for you.

1 Like

Did you found out how to enter the portal? I’m in the same situation :confused:

I managed to get the prompt to enter the portal with mouse mode but i had to be standing almost literally on it, that one and the sanctum on RR seems to give ppl the most trouble entering.

1 Like