Tree of Savior Forum

Room for one more in the TOS community?

I said i don’t play anymore and i know the reason they won the award was strictly because of the community size not quality its just stupid that of all the awards thats the one they have lol

Haha! I wasn’t referring to you, but some Brazilian chicks that keep a blog for this sheet (and keep complaining, but never quit). :grin:

I mean, I know how to read. I guess… (I hope.)

@LeagueOfLegends- that game is really fun, but I would never in my life say it has a good community. The only antidote to the toxicity of that game was for me to uninstall it and never look back. I’m 3 weeks clean from saltiness!

@EveryoneElse Thank you all for the welcomes, and advice. Couldn’t respond in a timely manner cause of work, but I appreciate the stories and experiences ya took the time to write. It’s helping shape what starter class I want to be! I haven’t found anything on it, but has there been any release on how many servers there is going to be, and if so, which you’re going to join?

1 Like

In the last CBT there were 4, so expect a maximum of 5 on the games release date. They’ll most likely be hosted in different regions of the world so usually someone would choose the one closest to their location, but I’ll choose the first on the list because that one is usually the last server to reach the ‘dying state’, and I intend on staying for the long term.

I only saw four servers during the iCbt 2 period. Laima was the most populated with op world chat, Zemryna and Gabija were cool servers as well for anyone not looking forward to a major amount of players. I believe Saule was up at some point, but I may be mistaken. As of now, this number will probably change due to the fact that this is International ToS.

I’m with the Laima server because my guild called Crimson Knights is over there and some other friends I’ve met from other games were also there. I’d say expect a lot of competition and cooperation when in Laima. :smiley:

1 Like

@Sixaxis That’s exactly what I was looking to do, is join the server with the least possibility of going into a ‘dying state’. I’m sure the number of servers will change, I guess I was looking for more a name to put to it.

@GunLaw If Laima was the most populated, that’s probably where I’ll start my adventure. I’m all for the cooperation and (even more so) the competition!
The Crimson Knights guild huh? They amassing a ton of people or is it kind of a knit community? I had heard that Guilds will be kind of few and far between due to what’s needed to make one. Some part of me yearns to join a guild that big and rise through the ranks to be a top-dog, but I’d get bored if I didn’t hang out and make some good friends in it and eventually leave it. What’s their selling point?

2 Likes

Either server is pretty good to make some good friends since there are guilds all over and growing community. As far as my guild, we just strive to be the best and have good times–nothing stressful since we got our fair share of hardcore and casual peeps. The guild max limit as of now is 35, but who knows if this will ever change. Whatever suits yourself you should go for, whether going straight along with the pros or taking your pace.

Hi there mate!

Glad that you have developed a liking to the game and i’m pretty sure it will live up to your expectations since you came from RO as well. I’m a fellow RO player as well and i can say i’m loving every bit that this game offers.

If you are seaking for company while waiting for the next the beta to come out then you are in the right place, there’s tons of awesome people, tons of guides, tons of threads that will help you to get through into your first day with the game.

1 Like

Welcome!!! :kissing_closed_eyes: