Tree of Savior Forum

RIP in Pepperoni. A tragic day in TOS. The skies weep with sorrow

I forgot to login at midnight and missed the last thingy by an hour and a halfish when maintenance already started.
Now I’ll never be able to grace the heavens with glorious bubbles.

A tragic loss for all of Orsha. Forgive me my brethren.

3 Likes

RIP no bubble blowing from your forehead. You can always check the market or trade it with someone else.

Funny thing that I once thought on suggesting IMC to release items acquired on past events on TP shop :thinking:. I’m uncertain if the idea is plausible though.

Orsha is a dead server so our market is always Empty, lol. I was probably their only hope of getting bubbles into the atmosphere and failed them.

you really missed 4 days

1 Like

Yee, Dyscalculia + Path of Exile’s expansion being too entertaining made it hard to remember every day. o3o

1 Like

I missed the stat reset potion from the other event :smiley:

I missed that too but didn’t need it anyways since it’d expire before a time I’d ever wanna use. I mainly wanted the Diamond Anvil from that, which joyously failed on a +10. :slight_smile:

The NPC of that event is still on my server… just exchange it to something useful like resu gem or firecracker

Orsha is not a dead server. We have a lot of bots that IMC does not care to ban, only gold/silver sellers.

1 Like

Ahhh I missed out the entire event. Totally forgot about it when I’m concentrating on fishing :scream:

1 Like

Don’t worry, you can watch me.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.