Tree of Savior Forum

๐Ÿ˜† RIP DPK ๐Ÿ˜† (You won't be remembered)

Is your corsair 1 fencer 3 your main?

If it is, I wouldnโ€™t remake it just to get a corsair 3 farmer. A farmer is just that - all it can do is farm, it cannot be a main.
Whereas your Fencer 3 can do PVP, bossing, possibly ET if youโ€™re geared enough with falconer 3, etc.
If your fencer 3 is not your main, then go ahead

Corsair 3 for 15% pillage.
Each Circle is 5%. Jolly Roger doesnt affect pillage chance now it merely draw mob aggro and buff missile dmg.
Mine is a slave templar so its sw2 hop2 cor3 templar. For simplicity i made high dex for atk speed and since its a slave templar/farmer i am free of worries of how badly dex scales to other classes skills.

Yes c1 i sufficient to pillage but i just took c3 because i wanted to use manamana for the cheap dmg and aoe ratio/movement speed. While leveling my toon i feel c2 is sufficient. C1 procs pretty badly

1 Like

Not really, Iโ€™ve actually been really lazy to use it since fencerโ€™s hitbox is quite small. Although what I like about it is that I have pelt 1 which makes it easier to gather mobs. I guess thatโ€™s the trade-off Iโ€™m gonna have to consider if I ever do make a new one.

@Ersakoz Oh I thought it was the meta corsair shinobi build you had. Thanks for the info. Yeah I noticed C1 pillaging procs are really bad. I guess it was my friendโ€™s combo with thaum-linker that made it viable.

My last recollection of my thauff was HG farming when it was new.
I dont recall killing the mobs without curse :sneezing_face:

the downtime for joint/knot is an issue for me ( Pet peeve )

If your fencer 3 is not your main then yeah, Iโ€™d reroll.

Fencer 3 requires very heavy investment in order to be good. A poorly geared fencer (no trans, orange weapon, etc.) is not worth wasting time on. You can do the meta sword 3 barb 1 corsair 3 shinobi or if you wanna use spear, sword 1 pelt 1 hop 3 corsair 3 for the swash buckle + spear throw (although I think you cannot swash with a pistol offhand so you may need to switch weapons)

1 Like

My apologies for the off-topic, you are right. :smiley:

Going back to it though, @Ersakoz, with the numbers you shared re: Blue Raffly, were you using a weaker weapon (low level or no ugprade) to allow more chances for Pillage to proc or did you find that โ€œ1-hittingโ€ (I know itโ€™s not really one hit per se) them is sufficient as the mobs donโ€™t generally run out?

I ask this because when I โ€œimprovedโ€ my weapon after farming Lyonis, I ended up killing the Symbanis too quickly and I missed out on a lot of chances to pillage most of them. Iโ€™m curious (on a Corsair3) to know before I attempt to farm White Pino and White Geppeto for their gems.

No lifer you are, arenโ€™t you!

1 Like

Apparently I am :stuck_out_tongue: * looks at the people with 100K+ kills *.

yeap to prevent that i was brawling away without a weapon and using a really low SPR sacrement buff

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.