Tree of Savior Forum

RIP Basically 80% of players

Can someone explain what this is all about? There was an exploit?

Apparently, yes. And that explains why so many Battle Bracelets on shout.

6 Likes

If you don’t sell/trade any of that 50 bb you won’t get banned, even more, you can conserve one bb and get tomes and cookies.

no u will still get banned

Please read “CONDUCTING MASSIVE TRADE”.

That is the stupidest excuse for exploiting I’ve ever heard.

Yet they can’t do the same for exploiters that cause channels to crash.

2 Likes

Yeah cause you’re a greedy fck who helps nobody. By the way i haven’t exploited and pretty much won’t get banned. But IMC’s announcement can be up to interpretation and that’s why i’m here.

I got like 4-5 and didn’t know ■■■■ about a bug ( was only doing quests in PD2 and didn’t even stay after the quests ), I’m very new to the game and made a steam account and ToS account for this game, I will be filing a dispute to get my money back and never play this game again if my account “banned” where I can’t play it, I didn’t pay for a token for no damn reason. Edit: I seriously had no idea what these skill gems were or how rare they were, I hadn’t gotten one yet but no idea they were supposed to be super rare, hopefully I read the post wrong and I won’t be banned.

This is my case, i just posted it on the announcement DPK post:

1 Like

I would be VERY surprised if IMC banned anyone who either didn’t trade away anything (cooglment’s case) or only traded away two things for two basically equivalent things (felipeyanagi’s case). Pretty sure these bans are being done manually, not automatically, so you probably won’t see something THAT stupid.

…I could be wrong, of course.

1 Like

So I’m on Klaipeda so I haven’t seen whether or not my account has been affected but I’m guessing the answer will be yes. I had taken a break from the game, like many others, waiting for the substantive combat rebalancing to take place and was pleased to see both the degree of changes made to game and that they had an event for folks like myself. I was grinding experience in the 280 or so hunting ground with the side benefit of possibly getting gear to use/sell. I’ll be honest I thought the amount of drops seemed high but I was also killing very large packs of mobs at once. I farmed for an hour with the x8 exp tome from the returning saviors event, the four leaf clover buff, and some fortune cookies. In that time I found about 6 drops I believe. I had no prior knowledge of DPK errors from the forums, I was just playing the game. I’m trying to fathom how I’m at fault here. At any rate I feel there’s so little concrete information on this game as it is, how banning people that just returned to play the game for well playing the game is an effective strategy for success. We’ll see what happens when I get the opportunity to log back into but I’ll be very disappointed if I’m banned.

1 Like

Sentenced to death via Baseball bat.

I got a plate armor and spent 150k silver identifying it, around 850k silver on the sockets (2 socket armor), some silver upgrading to +7 (probably around 200-300k silver or so) and gemmed it with two level 5 yellow gems.

I really hope I can keep it since I spent money on it, otherwise I basically lose about 2m from it. Not that I cant make that amount again, it would just be an inconvenience.

I popped the boxes and sold the items to the NPC, didn’t think it’d be worth it to sell on the market with the huge competition. That probably means I’m naughty huh.

Well I’m leaving then. I don’t agree that I should be punished for their mistake, even if I did exploit it. You don’t get punished for buying something with the wrong price tag at the supermarket, they actually apologize for their mistake and let you have the thing for the wrong price usually. Might even throw in a freebie.

So yeah, as a farewell present, I’ll let you guys celebrate one more exploiter being banned, lol.

Fun game tho, had fun and made me remember the old RO days.

that’s a good excuse story, probably fake, but good excuse :thumbsup:

In case if I bought 58 items of DROPS … and Today I droped 5, I mean they will leave only 1 per account … without logic that thought, that means that the time, silver and items I sold to Get the 58 items will be thrown in the trash? And IMC SHOWING HOW YOU AND GARBAGE … NICHO company is going late And with her NEXON that puts trainee to make ■■■■ your end ta next.

I’d have farmed some battle bracelets instead of 270s HG gear instead if I had as much knowledge as you seem to imply.

nobody cares if people leave or not, if u spent the whole day exploiting a stupid bug and expect to get away with it, i’m glad u all leave and never come back. Or weren’t u laughing hard with your friends when u thought u gonna get rich by doing this and fuc.k up the whole server economy?

There are 2 ways of fixing it

1 - rollback - which hurts people who didnt exploit it at all and natural progressed through the game
2 - take away the DPK itens exploit, and for those who were dropping them and selling right away to profit, punishment

sounds reasonable

2 Likes