Attribute: Melee
Cooldown: 31
SP: 84 (+8/Lv)

Duration: 50 + (Skill Lv x 10) -> Lv5: 100 seconds

I’m speechless right now

5 Likes

whenever imc add more rank, wizard is still OP

1 Like

what is the point of cooldown if the duration is longer lol.
I hope this skill only works on pve xD

1 Like

Imagine this with FF2’s levitation AND if levitation can be shared via link; which i doubt so. Godmode (for entire party).

1 Like

Featherfoot 2+sage = bow before ur flying god, u physical mongrel!

4 Likes

Well, it stops magic as well. I presume that it stops projectile magic, not magic circle.

But with Featherfoot flying = no magic circle. Featherfoot 2 + this worm hole = bow down to your god mortals

lol While Murmillo hats got “CHANCE” to avoid, this one 100% block magic / missile :laughing:

also someone in Facebook Group say this is disabled at tbl
even it’s apply to Pve it’s so OP
You can clear ET so easy

Maybe it’s have hit counts how many block you can

let’s wait a bit longer, we’ll know whether it have a hitcounts after the kr tested

Is this the beginning of a combat design where most magic/ranged attacks are constantly negated/blocked by parties? And thus the fights become more about getting someone in there (most likely a swordsman - physical damage) who can quickly CC someone out of their protection and burst them down, or CC/focus the enemy keeping the huge party protections to tilt the fight?

A solid dynamic like this is what good pvp games have. So that gives me some hope, while it makes you freak out. lol

1 Like

Who cares? PD C2 will just immediately debuff it along with all your other buffs.

1 Like

What about waiting to see what it actually does before whining?
All we know right now is that it isn’t classified as a buff, but rather as a magic attack. There is a skill preview video where is does appear to work like a buff, though. Gotta test it, i guess. Maybe the description is wrong.

Whereas the above mentioned Murmillo skill is a buff (and one that does several other things in addition to that, anyway). I don’t think comparing the two makes much sense.

You’re kidding right ?
So Cyro 3 with subzero shield
Warlock dark theugre
That’s make MELE suffer

Now if they took sage they basically immune to all type attack ?
Subzero already nerf now they bring this skill :laughing:

If you can get close to them :joy:
Before kino CC’ed you LMAO
and you can only remove one player ( if your enemy party doesn’t pull together )

I guess it depends on how you look at it. Skills that slow down the whole fight and force the team to change what they are doing is good in my book.

So if your enemy has Cyro-kino-sage and charge to your party cause they untouchable, what you gonna do ?
it’s slow down you, not your enemy
It’s like batman vs Superman, you must set up all stupid skills, cast stupid buff, while that’s sage just go kill you.

But yeah, You can keep dreaming, no one forbid you

You better hope your PD in party can land buff purge on them.

LOL
I think this skill should not exist
Even this skill doesn’t seem has downside like Flying skill from Feather foot c2
So in long term at rank 9 feather foot choose sage, so they immune to mele, range and magic
Even at current state they basically immune to mele with Subzero shield + dark theugre

lol Pyro 3 + Sage is enough.
Together they create new skill.
Flamethrower Golden Bell Shield!

Sage is cleary unbalanced right now. Most of every single path of Wizard will take one rank in Sage some time (Rank 8 or 9). Think about it, support will take it for portal, blink and Imune of Everything buff. AOE Dps (Ele), will take Sage to improve their AOE DPS, and Imune balanced buff. Summoner path will have to take Sage to dupplicate summon, and Imune Balanced Buff. FeatherFoot will get Sage to become a god imune thing. Even CC oriented builds will take Sage in progression, for the way of the rank were design (there is no better option to Cryo/Kino even if this Balanced Buff would be banish from GvG/PvP). So yeah, Sage is the new Meta for Wizards. Deal with it.

PS: I think Wizard is get behind in this Att. Dealing not as much damage and being more support oriented. Even more as JP/HK/Reversi and Pole will become scrolls. Clerics are doing more stuff and possible more magic damage. Allthough i think the harderst damage in this Att will be obviously physical (Yep, time to shine i guess). Just my thoughts

tree of wizard incoming
this game no longer tree of magic, wizard master race

1 Like

Wont stop the swordie! GG IMC! (actually no, I wont be able to just pistol shot those WLs in the face any more =\ )