Tree of Savior Forum

Rework Tip for a Shark Cutter

I recently bought a Shark Cutter and the execution of it is a bit frustrating, which makes it a little useless. I think the effect of it would work better with basic attack. Is only a 5% chance of bleeding but with corsair and instances of damage would work well and would be a combo for a weapon that is very difficult to use and very useless.

Multihit attacks that use both the main and offhand utilise it well, particularly if combined with an offhand that also has a special effect.

Shark Cutter is basically made to go hand-in-hand with Venom when using skills that use both weapons simultaneously, like Hexen Dropper and Dust Devil.

You get 6 hits. All 6 hits have a chance to apply both effects. And you get 2 charges. Dust Devil hits 3 times, with 2 charges. That’s 18 hits in a rotation on both weapon effects.

Other multihit skills on some other classes can also proc it well, but I’m not all too familiar if other classes also have skills specifically for dual-wield attacks like the above combo.

Both equips can also re-apply their effect before the duration is over of the current effect. For Shark Cutter that gives 30seconds to re-apply the effect before it runs out, basically days and days.

There are currently ways to use it. It is very niche though.

I’ve been thinking a lot about how to use this weapon efficiently and I’ve come to the same conclusion as you about how you currently use it. But what I say is to give more options to her, think of a combo with venom where the effect is activated over double weapon assalt or a combo with shinobi where the clones activate the effect in several places my point is to give more versatility to the Weapon because characters who use one-handed sword and daggers today are much weaker than other types of similar characters. My colleagues have repeatedly questioned me because I do not make a good character that really works in the game as a Dragoon or a Mounted class and that’s pretty frustrating