Tree of Savior Forum

Rework some stuff

After playing ToS for around 2 years, I see that there is a need of a major change.

The content in game that needs to be changed the most is Request Center. True that you guys did add in the old world bosses into this, but that’s not enough. Their spawn rate is too low in these missions as well as these missions being way too tedious. If you wanted to have a wait timer for these dungeons, you may as well turn each one of these into their own story driven dungeon. That way, it would be less boring, just fighting bosses and waiting for the timer to go down. Hell, even have the final boss have a better rate to spawn these old world bosses. The rewards given at the end and the benefit of the request center dungeons as of current, is pointless. No one does them, because it doesn’t give anything. The mystery cubes are worthless in end game.

I know you guys are trying to digress from having silver become the main economy, but that’s impossible with the current layout that you had already placed within the game. The prime suspect of this is your anvil enhancement consuming an extreme amount of silver as well as socket management in full. The amount of silver that goes around usually falls into the hands of those who can obtain whatever that can be sold for a high price in the marketplace. Yet as of now, I’m still waiting for that patch for the requests quests to reward silver after completion. As of now, not many people really do them and its quite useless to do as dailies. This content is a waste.

As a sorcerer player for 2 years, and watching the changes to the summoning classes and other rework balances. I have to say that, Sorcerer Circle 3 needs a major rework. Both evocation and desmodus needs to be something else. Hell, when I first heard of sorcerer circle 3 coming out, I was hoping it was going to be more geared towards the grimoire’s second card. Because of the core concept being based off of the grimoire, I was expecting something more interesting in the lines of a PASSIVE for circle 3 that allowed the player to use the Devil Skills of the 2nd card based off the level of the card. With that in mind, it would had been a much more interesting use of the 2nd slot than evocation’s summoning the 2nd card dealing X damage to enemies where 80-90% of the time, it would miss. This would had open up more varities of cards to use for the 2nd slot as well as completely changing how one would use the 2nd card. At the moment, it’s just riding the summon or morphing the summon to the 2nd card. Also, in my honest opinion, desmodus does not fit with the concept of this class, as this circle feels as if it was rushed without thought. The skill desmodus felt as if it could be fit with featherfoot (in the theme of a vampire, because of bloodsucking). Sorcerer circle 3 as of now, is a class that is in the lowest in the category classes where the 3rd circle is actually decent or good, because this class circle is completely trash, and those that do go into this circle, usually go into it because its for hopes that the circle is changed in the near future, or for the theme, or wanting summoning at 15, or they just have pity for it and try to make the best of it.

Another thing that needs to be reworked is the targeting system. Every single time as a linker, it’s too easy to mess up a joint penalty because the mob that you’re currently targeting is not even close to your character. Or if you were to joint penalty the mob, it would fly right pass it. Plus, spirit shock is a victim of this too. The mob that you wanted to target with spirit shock is right in front of you; however, spirit shock just tends to fly to somewhere else and sometimes, it does a graphical error in which it does hit the mob in front but the texture of the skill flies to another mob or just randomly misses. Spirit chain’s range is completely crap. Unless your whole entire team is stacked, this skill is easily broken as well as it being easily broken by a sorcerer who uses ride.

Another thing to do is… more weekly events for fishing. You have the rubbings in game, you can completely do an 1hr weekly fishing tournament where the cap for fishing cycles is lifted. It could even be an event dungeon for this.

The game really needs more interactive content, because its really bland as it is. The best thing that has happened so far is the beta test for guild territory wars and that’s pretty much it as of now.

1 Like