Tree of Savior Forum

Rework FIRE BALL - (Hit combo)

Sure Fire Ball was intended to work like this, but is terrible for use in Dungeons, it’s our biggest DPS skill, but any physical class just makes us useless. One hit on the Fire Ball and it become useless.
I think a good solution for it would be adding the option as an Atribute (beginning in first Pyro circle), so we can buy (for a cheap price, please) and then activate it as we wish. Don’t know how hard it would be for the developers to implement it but for me it sounds easy and fair for players being able to decide their strategies with Fireball, we should be able to decide when the Fire Ball can or cannot being hit by another player.
(Sorry for any error written here)

3 Likes

I Agree 100%. Because of the current Fireball mechanics, this is what Pyromancers turned out to be:

this has been discussed since cbt. I even post it myself before. But so far IMC seems like does not concern it at all. So give up bro. They cant hear us in these kind of bearable problems.

1 Like

Fireball was like that before but they changed it. Yep, fireball got nerfed.

1 Like

Doesnt make sense to “nerf” it like this. Theres 0 effect on solo play aside from other players ruining your experience if they choose to. All this does is make pyro gameplay more of a pain in parties because fireball is where our dps comes from later on.

This is gonna keep coming up again and again. Its a problem.

1 Like

actually they should just make fireball moving only if the person hit it with “C” attack, not “Z”. most of the melee uses “Z” attack instead, so it wont affect fireball, and if you want to move it, you need to use your subweapon.

well the problem will be you wont be able to move fireball with a shield on.

1 Like

This game looks like alpha release.
Just wait 2-3 years

I think the intended behaviour is for the whole party to cooperate at keeping fireballs on targets

obviously this doesn’t quite happen, but i’m guessing they’ve designed this so that the rest of the party can assist the pyromancer.

You’re saying they don’t answer, so I’ll keep “uping” this post or reposting it till they answer, even if to them say that this can’t happen. 'Cause seems like they thought “Let’s make this class useless in DG”. And since the game is at his “beginning” we have o ask for improvements. Don’t let this topic die.