Tree of Savior Forum

Rework a number in rank8 content & transcendent system

The game right now have pretty worst gameplay after enter patch R8. I suggestion to re-balance about this soon as possible.

1st. monster stats grown rate too high. because of this some class & old class kinda useless especially summon/pet class. Maybe you wanna said it will be fine if use transcendent system but that’s also bad one.

2 transcendent system : number of this system is too high. and req too much time for invest. while you force ppl to use it to clear r8 content you need to make it more easy to got.
becuase mob stats too high ppl need to upgrade weapon/alt weapon/armor/accessory but just 1 equipment they need almost 1 month to make it usable. (except they have a lot of high lvl alt)
and because this system have number too high. it make power stats like str/int, one hit skill type(without any scaling), bonus of equipment, etc become useless and hard to balance later. I suggest you to lower power number of this system and make it more easy to got.

3 R8 skill : look like because of mob stats grown rate too high that why base skill number of rank 8 is high too. but this one will make skill of some class & lower rank kinda useless without transcendent system.

you need to re-balance 3 of this thing at same time. core of this problem’s mob’s stats anyway. if mob stats too high. you can’t lower transcendent & R8 skill. and I pretty sure if you not fix it. mob stats in r9 content will be something too crazy(even it’s too crazy right now lol).

Bro, when I was new to this game those monster from rank-5 - 7 mobs are way too difficult to kill , the thing is the weapons and recipe for rank 7 are out that time and everything is there. We are all having the same issue which upon the release of Rank 8 system change. Apparently those monsters that are really high in def and scaled alot of damage will be soon within our control. Since then we need to wait till what really comes out.