Tree of Savior Forum

Rewards not redeemed are gone

Those items that we got through messages in our lobby are gonne. They’re not there for me to redeem anymore, but they were supposed to last till 16/4 I think.

Or wasn’t?

I’m having this exact same problem. The previous 2 compensation mails are gone.

1 Like

in message it was 19/4.
Heh, i wanted to save scrolls for twink, wasted :frowning:

interesting to see how its end.

yup it was 16/4 as in 2016/04 (didn’t understand it too at first)

2016/04?! I’m guessing those tomes and speed pot wouldn’t be coming back then. Was saving for twink too. Thought there’s at least another 10 more days.

The mail was set to expire 16/4/4 which means it will expire on the 4th April 2016 at 23:59.
You can check the dungeon reset mail, too. It also has an expiration date set on 9th April.
I also lost all my exp tome because the expiration date was written in fine print really small. Not a lot of people pay attention to this and the announcement didnt mention anything about the expiration date.

Are you kidding me? This makes no sense!!

I Had no idea! So now I lost all of that stuff I paid for because of this stupid date format?

mategoncalves it’s your own fault really, but I agree, who writes the date format other than dd/mm/yyyy

Yeah… I could understand if they went for mm/dd/yyyy since USA uses it (I think) but they did yy/dd/mm or some thing like that? wth…

I sent them a ticket asking directly what am I supposed to do, let’s see their positioning in this.

/20chars-notemptyquoting

I only saw this message you posted after the first ones got dumped. So this information about the date for the Dungeon reset Voucher I got after I lost the other messages with rewards, since I was reading the date in the game with a diferent format.