Tree of Savior Forum

Rewards for solo and party raids question

Hi Saviors,

I can now comfortably solo both types of raid (for the 330 raids at least!).

I noticed I got a cube for completing the party raid, and just one token/shard per solo run.

My question is - what do the cubes contain, other than a shard? Is it worth soloing the 5-man version over the solo version?

So far, I’ve only got shards from the cube - what’s the % chance of getting a recipe/weapon/etc?

Thanks!

the normal (non solo) version have a chance to drop weapon/recipe/legend card practonium and ancient golden socket recipe as reward afaik. The chance are like what 10% I think (I don’t have the correct number and this is base on my experience). I’d say you should do the solo version if you are aiming for a specific reward.

1 Like

Thanks for the info - solo runs are much quicker, so for now I’ll stick with those…

o/

You can look what inside any dungeon/raid just click on buttons in raid description and you will see what inside cubes

1 Like

If you do the Asio/Wastrel raids, stick to solo, it takes 3 mins average and guarantees you get one fragment and not an unwanted item from the cube. Plus now you have the lottery to gain extra stuff anyway.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.