Tree of Savior Forum

Reward for reporting bots

A small reward to players who report bots on their server

Hello @solidchris,

We will take this as a suggestion and we’ll forward it to our proper department for a review.

Thank you.

10 TP for every new bot people caughts
Ofc only players with a long time in game could participate and TP would start being sent only when people achieved certain record of reports like at least 10 bots succesfully banned before

then people will make their own “bots” and report themselves and reap the reward

I like this idea, heck they’re trying to start a system like that in FF XIV too. I get that while people will always do something be it being botting or abusing a system in place like this but at the same time there are people who would use the system as intended. Just gotta find the right balance

Giving botters more reason to report other botters for them sweet sweet rewards.

Not sure I’ll agree with this one. It’ll create a witch-hunt mentality that I’m not sure it’ll be healthy for the game.

my reward can be one: FAST ban this bot kk?

1 Like

What we need is a punishment for false bot reporting.

These dumb people ruining the whole bot reporting system.

You hate him? he is bot. report.
his hame is like sdjlaskdjlkasjdklsj? he is bot. report.
he accidentally KSed you? he is bot. report.
He doesnt talk to random bypasser? he is bot. report.

In telsiai we have lots of this kind of people.
Made one alt account last week with name like djkflkasdjlkasjd, people freaking out and accusing me of botting when I use shout or just grinding in field. Really how stupid these people can be? If I were into those farming botting stuff I would make my name as natural as possible.

1 Like

Now imagine that coupled with rewards for bot reporting.

Maybe some bot users here are against it :stuck_out_tongue:

Reward could be non tradable blessing shards, it is not a big reward but also not a small one

Of course if botters report their own bot, I hope GM’s check at least the IP, that would be the first thing to do

Oh yeah, VPNs aren’t a thing, or anything.

People will come with tons of unreasonable gobshyte excuse to get every possible freebies I see.