Tree of Savior Forum

Reviving an old subject Team-lodge

hi! this is a topic that took place on the forum when everyone was a Novice or someone who had play the Beta 1 and 2.

it’s not relevant to getting Better in this game as a player so you can stop reading this post now if that’s what made you take a peek at this post.

when not everything was yet about just gears and leveling but just the fun features of reading the plot and Etc. the little details that this days people don’t pay attention to. some of you might have forgotten, others [not many if any] still remember.

Lodge, where every character Holds your Family name or Team name.
this little house where all your characters stays

other people can go check your lodge and see it but that’s it.
At the beggining of 2016 players used to ask a lot to Devs to Add new feautures to give lodge A purpose of Interaction to give it a fun aspect to hanging out on your lodge or other player’s lodges.
like maybe putting something small but new as long as you can do something to interact.

Make your Lodge unique ! just like your chars are unique to how much time you spend with them they all are different.
the only feature Ever added to this subject was the pyromancer house and the Castle lodge.
that’s it, nothing else was done. soon after this subject was forgotten.

so if there’s a Dev reading this post, my Greetings to you. Hopefully that’ll be enough to revive this subject to make devs pay attention to lodge again.

[yes i know there are other important things in the game to be concerned about, before you start Giving critics on how this is a waste of time to the developers and admins. [bugs and game mechanics, etc.]

in a way this subject Matters Too.

ty x reading.

2 Likes

comment, up. comment up.

Your thread is better off here:

Off-topic isn’t really the place for that type of posts (I mean, look at what we have here). So, yeah, this, and. @staff

1 Like

Expanding on lodge would be nice, but as you said, they are working on other things first.

1 Like