Tree of Savior Forum

Review - Talking about the current state of Tree of Savior

Hi, I`ve got currently around 1600 hours of ToS, not playing much after rank 9, tried to make a review that would help mostly for people with no contact yet to the game.

1 Like

Well, most things are accurate and/or require picking on small details but I won’t be going into those since your work is already done, nitpicking here isn’t productive.

But one important thing that is really off:
Productor<->Publisher contract and content delay.

IMC is developer and publisher. There’s no contract like that. The main reasons for delayed content are: 1) Translations. 2) Probably lack of organization/planning or bad system with too much manual intervention to pass content to itos.

And one thing I’ll really enter to nitpick any time: Overestimation of certain cheats.

Yeah, bots and exploits are real and does still have problems.

1. But hidden slots for weapons - fixed long ago. It doesn’t affect direct silver gain and most users are banned. Hardly any lasting benefit from it are brought to nowadays.

2. Crashing channels in order to have another chance to enhance weapons. Yeah, some people did that and might still have their weapons. But that’s fixed now. Serious issue though.

3. Lagging out other players in PvP. Is it TBL or GvG? Whisper hacks or in-game bugs like old Frost Pillar issues? Currently there’s no “lag out your enemy in PvP” thing as far as I know.

4. Crafting stuff with nothing but recipes. That was handled fast enough and some accounts were really banned due to it. Serious issue though, not sure if it leaked stuff from alts or market though.

But “millions and millions worth of silver” for me is a huge stretch, at least in Klai and other servers there wasn’t a big effect on economy. I don’t feel it was spread as much as your sentence might make some think it did.

1. Being able to attack all creatures on screen at once. Was actually fixed long ago. I heard it works a little now but reduced, I don’t have much info about this.

“and more.” ~ “Some of them are still working as I make this review.”

Also, remember, I’m nitpicking, don’t judge me too much - but IMHO you’re mixing fixed cheats with non-fixed cheats without making a clear wall between it.

I’m not sure what was you really intention but I feel the cheat part was a little harsher/more negative than you wanted.

Also, not sure if intentionally left out to be more positive or just forgot. You missed how illegal RMT is reality and… not well handled :\

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.