Tree of Savior Forum

Returning to TOS and i want to make a gun wielding class

Now looking at the changes i feel as if i want to make a gun slinger but unsure if these classes would work together due to how much has changed so i need advice from people who have more insight into this.

Scout : Its the base class utilising all skills that can be used with guns.
Schwarzer Reiter : Not because of the mount i wish to avoid that but the gun skills.
Bullet Marker : Utilising the versatility of elements to deal with enemy’s resistant’s
Thaumaturge : Enhancing myself and those with me with buffs also to manipulate the enemy’s size and such.

I want this to work but wanting something with no information is like diving into a pool of water with no idea how shallow it is.

All skills from SR are usable only when mounted, and BM has a stance that allows its skills to be used, only some skills can be used without it, they can still be good together but you have to:

1. Use a mount at all times because SR
  2. Use only some skills from BM like silver bullet, if I remember correctly also full metal jacket and some more

Ah okay i might pick a different class then but i will discuss that in the correct area thanks for the help.