Tree of Savior Forum

Returning to the Savior list

Hey everyone,

Made a post in general discussion about my disappearance the last few months and I wanted to reconnect with you all on Klaipeda and hope to perhaps regain some of my old friends back in the Onion Brigade (For truth justice and the Onion way) anyways since I was redirected here I wanted to say that I am back and since my prior steam account has been in upheaval I am now starting over as a “wizard” have yet to decide what to do next but still getting back to basics with the controls and hopefully it will be easier to quest and level up… Its good to be back and to be an active part of this community again and well just thought I would drop this line for anyone who remembers the Cleric whos family name was “Chronicle” (lest my memory left me again) … :slight_smile: Hope everyone is doing well and if there are any changes I need to be made aware of id be greatly appreciative and if you see someone by the name of “Youthful” with Team name “DreamersMemory” don’t be afraid to say hi… I see the website has had a makeover and everything… You guys don’t know if its possible to have a character transferred over… ( I don’t think so but I’m unsure) … Enjoying the new house though and life is finally settling down thankfully this time I got broadband internet and not DSL.

See you all soon…

Jay :wink: