Tree of Savior Forum

Returning player question!

Hello people. I’m returning after 3 years of leave. Pleasantly surprised that the game has turned for the better, at least it looks that way for me. I’ve just logged in and I have two basic questions.

1. Why are there new servers for all regions? Last time I played they merged regional servers for example Orsha + Klaipedia = Klaipedia (I used to be Orsha)

2. I have about 5 wizards 4 clerics 4 archers and their levels are 220~320 range and most of them are clean slate in terms of class advancement because they all got reset. Should I just start fresh and move the preexisting costumes to the new character or just continue? Because I feel like the way I put in stats points 3 years ago kind of ruins the character now that things have changed?

start new on new growth server, it has alot of benefit for new player such as buff for exp or something, they will merge new server with old one per region , so you can catch up with the old player faster

But what about my cash costumes? Can that be transferred?

cant transfer, but depends on you
if you want to restart fresh, it will be the best with new growth server
but if you just want to play your old account with the cash costumes, then continue with that id
btw if you want to start fresh on new server you need different steam id

I guess I’ll just play on Klaipeda then. So do you think it’s better to just start fresh on Klaipeda from level 1 or continue with lv 220~300 characters?

since you just comeback after 3 years , alot of things changes, better start on new server, they gave lot of support freebies for you to catch up, on may they will merge the server, so you can play with the big dogs on main server,

i just re download the game after 2 years tho, just gonna start my game today,
for me its better to start fresh rather than picking up what i left behind years ago

f you are from sea server, we prolly can play together since both of us are comeback player , prolly im gonna play healer class and chill

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.