Tree of Savior Forum

Returning player question

Hi guys from ToS, me and my friends are returning to the game, the problem is that due to tecnical issues with ISP, they are forced to play on Klaipedia, and my old character (that i spend hour and hours and i’m really attached), is on Silute (SA), is there a posibility to return to Klaipedia or mainly get my items?, mostly are cosmetics and some hard fought and earned items that i would like to not get again. (i do not mind leveling up again)

thanks for the answers in advance…
(sorry for my bad english, not native speaker)

There’s no transfer service (too bad for them, would bring more money, but oh well…).

Not sure what kind of items you are talking about, but HG gear beat solmik gear with more useful stats (and gem slots on weapons).

With the increase in the Lv cap to 360, you get new sets from Raid.

You can leave your char there on Silute for now, first, try the game and see if you can enjoy it.

No idea how long was your break from the game, but if it was long enough, you may find your current setup obsolete compared to the new items that were included in the game in the past months. Unfortunately, you can’t do anything about your cosmetics, they’re bound to your character… :frowning:

For the rest, just restart a new character on the Klaipeda server and claim all the goodies, DLCs, compensations (including a returning savior pack that will help you greatly) from your mailbox and, as soon as you can, visit the event board in the city. You’ll get a rookie pack with even more goodies. Ask your friends to do the same, make a party and level up you chars… you should be high level in no time.