Tree of Savior Forum

Returning player, need help badly

Hello Everyone,

Theres a lot things changed since I left the game last year (or 2 !?), I stopped when it was 360 cap.
so now I have bunch of builds questions.

so first I have 10 characters that I need to remake. I already have most of them planned, just I have problem on my main Wiz, and 3 subs which is cleric,scout and BM builds.
first my Wiz was wiz3ele3sorcsage, and I love sage gameplay, so I might try to make him wiz-sage-ele-X
I can just make him wiz-sage-ele-sorc again, but there’s no filler rank concept now,
so is there anything can fit X beside sorc ?
ele is not a must so if you suggest 2 ranks I can still consider it. Just that I kinda like meteor and electrocute too.

another one is my cleric. he was a cleric2krivis3druid2exor2
I want to make him with cleric-exo-pd-X now, so what would fit X the most ?

next is my squire.
it has different branch now, how do you build one ?
scout-squire-?-?

Last is BM. he was archer-QS3-rogue2-app-BM2.
now that the branch itself is already different, I dont know what to do with this dude.
scout-BM- ? - ?

also I’d appreaciate it if you can comment shortly on other one that I thought.
Scout-Assassin-Rogue-Link
Scout-Ench-Thaum-SR
Archer-Musk-Falc-App
Sw-Barb-HL-Doppel
Sw-Cata-Lan-Hop
Wiz-Alch-Chrono-Onmy

Sorry for the long post!

if you made a squire for teleporting your characters to maps, you might as well make that squire into a sage.
https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php

If Elemental is a must let me suggest you take Pyromancer and max Fireball. The synergy is BIG AOE DPS. Max electrocute, put 1lvl into Hail.

Idk about Clerics,

Squire is kinda just for the shop (edit:and camp and food) now :S maybe corsair and something else.

BM has so many builds possible and viable.

for Sw-Barb-HL-Dopple, I just use Peltasta instead of Highlander for THICC defense.
same with Cata Lancer

For Alchemist Chrono support wizard, not sure what the best stand alone Wizard class is atm

for SR I suggest RandyBK’s build.

Goodluck!

p.s. I run an Alch/Pyro/Ele and a Sage/Chrono/Shadowmancer. Both have fun FEEL to them. I main a dopple.

My main is a Sage.
I just happen to have so many character slot when I was active, so I run out of build that I want to play.
So I might just open a shop with squire and gem roaster(I believe you can open 2 shops right ?)

cant you use magic scroll for that (flameground/fireball) ?
I am not really sure how magic scroll work now since enchanter got kidnapped by those scouts.

squire : base camp and refreshment table are not useable now ?

doppel : are you weapon swapping ? I dont really like weapon swapping, because its freeze the game a lot. but peltasta is nice for pulling mobs. I also consider retrius for the pulling net.

alchemist : I just went for onmyo so that he can do big aoe. not sure also if theres a better option.

sr : what is randybk build ?

I’d rather not spend money on scrolls, but also I am not familiar with scrolls.

Weaponswap is ok for Peltasta on 2h builds because really you are just using Hardshield buff (■■■■■■■ OP) and the big Taunt pull, so there’s not real lag.

Squire still good for an account to have.

I think only 1 AFKshop open at a time, but don’t quote me on that.

RandyBK SR: [VIDEO STARS] Ultimate Scout Farmer