Tree of Savior Forum

Returning player need build advice

I stopped playing because my friends quit. Didn’t even reach end game, but now ready to come back! I see lots of thing have changed and starting to get used to them so please bear with me.

I’m looking for a end game viable build for pve that has flashy aoe skills so far my favorite classes are Rune Caster, Elementalist, and Sorcerer. I don’t really know what other classes would be a good synergy with one or maybe even two of these classes. Visually I prefer classes without a dark theme but am willing to compromise for better performance in dungeons.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Pyro>Elementalist>Rune is a pretty popular build
there is also Pyro>Ele>Tao which is the most popular DPS build ryt now for wiz.
for Sorc you can go ether full purple build… Sorc>Necro>Bokor or Sorc>Necro>???
im not too familiar with Sorc build sry. Hope this helps a bit.

Why don’t you simply build Elementalist>Pyromancer>Sorcerer then?

At least Elementalist and Pyromancer have some sort of “synergy”, And Sorcerer is always ok with Marnox or Froster Lord as summon.

You don’t really need to look out for build synergy anymore, yes, it provides extra damage and shenanigans, but then, for what reason do you play the game?

If it’s just to have fun as a pass-time experience, as long as you have reasonable levels of equipment, every single Class combination can more or less deal with PVE content(could be different for upcoming Episode 11+ contents, which ought to become harder).

And PVP is as broken as ever, so don’t ever expect do do anything unless you are Cryo>kino>x

Just play what is most fun to you, you can always change your build later on anyway with the new resetting system.