Tree of Savior Forum

Returning player - Crusader synergies?

Krivis doesn’t have much support left, only Melstis and Zalciai, and Zalciai can be compensated for cheaply now by crafting scrolls. Yes, with the attribute boost and a skill gem it’s still decent for others who don’t have any crit damage boosts, but since meta is heavily relying on Ataka + crit boost in PVE, that’s probably not a reliable boost for most meta parties.

Krivis is still nice for a damage class,though, because it has decent magic damage over time.

Since most solo content is just beating bosses, every Crusader build more or less can solo, because of the high SFR% and the low skill point disparity of the class. In the end it’s more about min-maxing than relying on certain builds to breeze through content. Having fun is very important for this game, because it offers little engagement otherwise, so don’t be discouraged if your build does not carry you as good as another build option.

Clerics cannot use staffs, they can only use rods.

1 Like

Maces have been buffed recently, so a 1h mace has the same matk as a rod and a 2h mace has the same matk as a staff. You can use a rod with a cleric (you can’t use staff), but there’s no reason to. Support clerics will have healing buff with a 1h mace and DPS clerics will have damage buff with a 2h mace.

1 Like

Amazing analysis, thanks for that. I’m having the same dilemma as OP so this is really helpful.

Why was it mentioned that the magic Paladin attributes don’t work? I was also interested in a magic Paladin.

miko+druid>magic circle +3, crit dmg boost
miko+exo>magic circle+2, more dps skill
+paladin> free +5 aoe, tank

1 Like

I find that Crusader and Exorcist synergize quite well, the former with melee and the latter with ranged dps. Exo also fills the long CD of Crusader with spammables. Both deal holy damage. For third class I’d recommend a support class that boosts holy damage or circles.

1 Like