Tree of Savior Forum

Returning Player after 1y2m former Diev

Hi Guys,
as the title states i am a returning Player from over 1 yr ago. I still have a 179 Diev and i think at that time i was about to change into Miko Oracle or Kabba.
Now about some weeks ago i thought i should start again and I noticed the changes in the class system.
Now, concerning my Questions.
Is Diev still viable? I loved the DG Runs with Diev the statues were amazing and the OWL (15) kept me save lvling alone. I was just about to close the all mighty lvl 178-185 gap where lvling seems frustrating.
So if i go Cleric - Diev - Oracle? And how should I skill them right now?
Or do you recommend something else? Like Support/DMG wise?

Thanks for you help in advance!

Diev is really Viable and it helps a lot with SP and stuff, in my opinion the class is fine :blush:

this is my diev skill set https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=ydxecg64 you can edit it depending on your needs and taste…

I didn’t put carve attack cause am more support focus and I think material is cheap (you now buy it straight from cleric master),

With world Tree I got no interest on evasion (I use fade) but maybe you need more evasion or for the team so…

Oracle is also a class that received a relatively big change and is considered good…

I have Diev anr Oracle on different builds, so cant help with synergy, but you can use sim and theory craft and stuff

Afaik Carve World Tree reduces the evasion of enemies by a certain percentage & silences them, so it’s always helpful to have if you’ve got a Miko/Kannushi to Clap it to 100% uptime.

For the most part I think World Tree is mostly good for the Silence feature than the Evasion reduction. So even level 1 I think is enough if you really need to use it. Silence is pretty good considering when the mobs sometimes like to spam annoying skills that would freeze you or disables you etc. With the Plate Armor meta currently, it’s one of the best Anti-Mage Elites and monsters a Diev can get.

Wait, does silent only prevent skills? I thought silent prevents regular attacks too?

Both, but it gets resisted incredibly often.
Still a solid 1 pointer if you take Miko though.

The only gripe I have with Diev was the proc rate of the buff statues, sometimes when you want to get both Zemyna and Laima buffs to stay outside of the buff circle for 300 seconds/4mins, is there any specific build pattern to guarantee that both SP reduction/regen and Cooldown reduction stays proc for everyone with Ausrine Statue? It seems like a Hit or Miss or Totally Miss everything.(TikTok Meme unintended) Pretty anooying when running a dungeon raid and unable to successfully buff every party members sometimes.

On higher level maps unfortunately, with the statues only having 50 hp/hits before going down, enemies with multi-hit always bring it down very very quickly, I have to build Laima statue to stay the enemies busy till I make another Owl statue or if both are down, had to use World Tree. Basically relying on the statues on multi hit mobs are really just unfortunately sad but I wish they buff the Statue up or have more gimmicks with Owl statue if they really wanna keep that low 50hp a thing.